Eesti Laul 2018 - Talent Won | Page 18 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eesti Laul 2018 - Talent Won

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by NecessaryVoodoo, Nov 10, 2017.

1. La Forza is already just so Eurovision ready. The staging, the camera angles. Crown it.

2. It's not my favourite song in terms of getting plays outside of watching the performance but my god if La Forza doesn't have WINNER OF ESC2018 stamped all over it then i'm Valentina Monetta.

3. I would not be at all mad if Lykke Li's new album sounded exactly like (Can't Keep Calling) Misty.

4. Can't keep callin' misty

Can't keep callin' misty~

[​IMG]

5. Can't Keep Calling Misty is basically the opposite of La Forza in that I will totally be listening to it in my own time on a loop but it's definitely not a Eurovision song.

6. Nika's zombie are cuties.

Up N Down likes this.
  7. Send this one. It'll be fun.

Squashua likes this.
  8. The biggest compliment I can pay Iiris' voice is... it has the same piercing qualities as a smoke alarm.

[​IMG]

Rhombus and A&E like this.
  9. I love Drop That Boogie. The staging is a mess (even more so this time around) and it would silly of Estonia to send it instead of an actual contender like La Forza but I do bop to this on the regular.

Rhombus, constantino and A&E like this.
  10. Is this man trying to hypnotise me?

11. A&E

A&E

[​IMG]

12. Give me that dystopian anthem!

A&E likes this.
  13. A&E

A&E

Welcome to My World sans the dreads would be my pick out of this bunch ddd

Monkey0 and NecessaryVoodoo like this.
  14. This is very 'Meanwhile...in Estonia:'.

15. Teen goth me would've been all about Evestus tbh

[​IMG]

constantino, Squashua, Aries and 3 others like this.
  16. This Evestus nonsense feels like the musical manifestation of a Tumblr blog with welcome to my twisted mind in the bio.

A&E and NecessaryVoodoo like this.
  17. A&E

A&E

Can Estonian Ant & Dec just stop?

18. Honestly as much as I love La Forza, I think Nika's Knock Knock is going to be the song I bop to the most outside of the national selections.

I'LL MEEX IT UP AT DE SAYME TYME

constantino, Empty Shoebox and A&E like this.
  19. I mean I didn't hate at least 6 songs in this final (and actually enjoyed a few) which is more than I can say for the whole of MelFest. Or nearly any other National Final.

20. Justice for Girls In Pearls and Indrek though.

constantino, Aries, Monkey0 and 2 others like this.