Escape from YG's Dungeon (COMPLETE) | Page 60 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Escape from YG's Dungeon (COMPLETE)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by send photo, Jan 23, 2018.

1. @Kuhleezi and @KuhleeziMomma will be sending thier lawsuits shortly.

vague, Slice of Life, Vixen and 13 others like this.
  2. Somehow I think Dr. Kim will disagree after you accused him of being a spy

vague, Slice of Life, Vixen and 15 others like this.
  3. Yaaaaaasss @eliminathan and @GeiPanda , talents.

This was a blessing, thank you Legendashina and everyone else making this so much fun.

4. Also for a season 2 if anyone wants it feel free to take it. I'm not hosting anymore, kii. I had fun but I have my Ayu rates to get working on and I'd like to give other people the chance to play/host!

5. vague, Slice of Life, Vixen and 13 others like this.
  6. You're acting like my self-brewed tea on @GeiPanda was clockable when it was flawless.

[​IMG]

vague, Slice of Life, Vixen and 12 others like this.
  7. He

He

Meh, we were doomed from the start.

With the tiny slips we did the best we could (we didn’t do much kii).

Fun game. But a bit too stressful haha. Not sure OC will reform for the next season.

8. This is much more faith than I'll ever put in myself even in my wildest imaginations. Matriarch and me highly appreciate xx

9. OHMYGOOOOOOOOOD I HAVE NEVER WON ANYTHING IN MY LIFE THANK YOU KAMSAHAMNIDA CONGRATS @eliminathan THANKS FOR NOT KILLING ME.

[​IMG]

By the way, here is my T on Rainbow Trousers for the last vote.
    "I vote for Rainbow Trousers. I think RT might just be being RT with his aloofness ("I know send photo is just being send photo" t's)... but I also think they are using their personality to their advantage to conceal their SPYNESS."

vague, Slice of Life, Vixen and 15 others like this.
  10. don't speak for me u little shit

11. Dad was right on you.

12. Me being ecstatic about our victory, but realizing there's already other forum drama overshadowing it:
    [​IMG]

vague, Slice of Life, Vixen and 11 others like this.
  13. No, Dad was on other women that's why I left

14. That I didn't want to hear at 17:52 on a blessed Wednesday afternoon.

15. When we get to debut but YG only gives us one comeback a year after that.

[​IMG]

vague, Slice of Life, Vixen and 9 others like this.
  16. @Slice of Life catching up and finding out I assigned all responsibilities for y'alls' debut onto him

[​IMG]

17. Congratulations on playing a mostly competent game and defeating the slashers spies, Kpop hunties.

(The other game set the bar pretty low though, kii.)

18. Unnies I'm so glad that you gonna debute at the end in a few years.....some of you as an av actresses probably.
    Anyway....in the meantime I became a CF queen and KPJ's national beigeheart....so if you don't mind I would like to promote a few things....nescafe, condoms, shampoos and stuff.
    [​IMG]

19. Me after it hits me that I really was THAT dumb and gullible to align myself with two spies:
    [​IMG]
    @He and @Squashua y'all are ho's