Escape from YG's Dungeon (COMPLETE) | Page 61 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Escape from YG's Dungeon (COMPLETE)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by send photo, Jan 23, 2018.

1. I'm the member who won't re-sign her contracts because of not getting paid attention but will flop even worse in another company in the end.

vague, Slice of Life, Vixen and 9 others like this.
  2. I'm happy to have been the last trainee eliminated. I'm on my Han Hyeri shit and that's ok.

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]
    You can be YG's second wife xx

4. I'm going to be YG's ONLY wife when I get my hands on Lee Eun-ju.

[​IMG]

vague, Slice of Life, Vixen and 9 others like this.
  5. aka Minzy of KPJ.....can't wait to hear your Ninano
    [​IMG]

6. Now now, ladies. There's plenty of slime to go around.

7. Let's....wait until summer.

[​IMG]

8. I’m not used to competence on this forum. Y’all did that.

vague, Slice of Life, Vixen and 17 others like this.
  9. I’m so glad this is finally over. I don’t ever want to look at hangul transcripts again after trying to decipher that MESS. Our specials group chat was LIT but then we got killed one after another so that wasn’t so fun......
    But thanks for hosting this thing @send photo. Maybe next season you can take part and play with us. Hopefully you don’t die first.
    [​IMG]

10. Thanks @send photo, had lots o' fun and in retrospect I'm glad I signed up.

And congrats to our surviving trainees @GeiPanda & @eliminathan. I see a bright future for you both on Produce 101 fifteen years after your unsuccessful debuts xoxo :-)

11. Please welcome to the stage ... the NEW Nation's Siblings ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Can’t wait for one of them to snap and come back as the killer next season.

13. I had an idea for if/when season 2 happens. Rather than the regular special roles, we should be actual idols. That would be iconic. And the spies/slashers could be actual K-pop (rumored) mean girls, like Dasom, Hwayoung, etc.

14. I suggest Jessica for hacker

[​IMG]

15. I just realized that @Sanctuary was offed after me. I'm no Hyeri, but I AM a Lee Suhyun

[​IMG]

16. Gee ... I wonder what Qri could be then ...

[​IMG]

17. And ex-iljin queen Nana
    [​IMG]

18. The only other idea for a season two I could come up with was a LOONA deal but military-themed because of their label idk

[​IMG]