Eternal | Page 20 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eternal

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by wayne power, May 17, 2009.

1. What a sublime singles run.

mump boy likes this.
  2. Even though I fail to see what Louise brought to the group (any -wise), I think their best tracks are the ones with her, and that little Remix EP (The Platinum something) is a great little collection that always surprises me when I go back to it.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  3. I was listening to their take of Let's Stay Together the other day. They really did justice to such a classic song.

4. My recent obsession has been This Love is For Real. Amazing that after all six brilliant singles, this track was left sitting on the album. Such a strong debut.

5. I played their Power Of A Woman album this afternoon, and realised I need to listen to it more often. The run of songs from 7-13 are just amazing!

Island, burntoutcar and Txetxu like this.

6. Nnñ at her talking about her lupus and getting interrupted about how she got sacked from Eternal.

7. Poor Kelle!

She does indeed look fantastic though.

WhatKindOfKylie? and Island like this.
  8. HRH

HRH

Oh man. I feel so bad for her.

9. How awful, she really is so beautiful and clearly such a strong person.

Also, Higher Than Heaven is a massive tune.

rav4boy, Island, Venoose and 2 others like this.
  10. I was getting a bit emotional there. She's a beautiful person and I feel so bad. Girl is a fighter, though.

Musiquelover64 and Eric Generic like this.
  11. That was really emotional watching that, she has done fantastic. And yes Higher Than Heaven is a tune, I bought the single and still listen to it randomly.

tylerc904 likes this.
  12. I slept on that song for far too long! I love it now though, easily could've continued their run of hits from Always & Forever.

burntoutcar and tylerc904 like this.
  13. I'll Be There is also amazing. Lush.

burntoutcar likes this.
  14. Anyone ever seen this:

15. I had it on VHS, and now I have it on DVD.

Island likes this.
  16. I bought the Greatest Hits dvd from Germany a couple of years ago. The quality of the stuff on YouTube is atrocious (well at least it used to be).

17. No, and I thank you big time for posting!

Island likes this.
  18. Ain't No How I'm Steppin' just came on, followed by I've Got To Be With You. God this group had strong B sides (exempting the Disney years).

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  19. I am partial to A Friend is a Friend and Loving You, but yes they really were quite generous with B-sides, like our girl Louise.

burntoutcar and Island like this.