Eurovision 2017 | Page 278 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovision 2017

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by TheChoirgirlHotel, May 15, 2016.

1. I'm

1) wondering why this exists

2) thanking God (aka Petra Mede) that @Up N Down decided to post it

3) *****REDACTED*****

K94, Txetxu, KingBruno and 2 others like this.
  2. Obviously not doing as well as Imri is.

If I looked like that I would be allergic to sleeves (and clothes) too.

3. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Queen. Now give us an album.

[​IMG]

4. Basically what all Loreen fans have been saying since the Heal campaign finished.

Sprockrooster and Rob like this.
  5. Thanks for this painful reminder.

[​IMG]

6. I'm mad that I missed Eurovision this year after saying I'd watch it but I can't be all that pressed't since I was in California.

I want to see Wiktoria at Melodifestivalen again so we can all drag her.

7. Wow. Her astetic is gorgeous and totally in tune with her music. The final performance was fine but imagine what could have been. Where were the creative directors from this shoot? Stunning, and yes I need an album

A&E and NecessaryVoodoo like this.
  8. One thing I like about France, even if I don't love their Eurovision entries a lot of the time, is that no matter where they end up on the leader board their acts nearly always manage to release an album off the back of the contest.

@Belgium @Belgium @Belgium

9. Is this Blanche?

Txetxu likes this.
  10. Rob

Rob

I really enjoyed Germany's entry but the level of plagiarism surrounding it is shocking. Besides the obvious Titanium similarities, its bridge is nearly identical to the below (from the 1.30 mark):

11. Germanys was probably my least favourite of the lot, I'd even rather listen to songs like 'On My Way' and 'My Turn' than that rubbish. And she was crap live.

A&E likes this.
  12. Me when I see Imri

[​IMG]

13. You're in luck! Now you can eat Imri's cake whenever you want.

[​IMG]

14. I love how this thread has become the Imri arms and pits appreciation thread.

Keep them coming!

Island, Txetxu, londonrain and 3 others like this.
  15. That's what Imri does HEY-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

K94 and idratherjack like this.
  16. Imri is on #teamsalvadorwasnotatruewinner too btw. He liked Robin's post and commented with a heart emoji. YAS!

17. Mvnl

Mvnl Moderator

Loved seeing people react who don't even know of the contest and have no political agenda.

18. I am still addicted to Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden and Israel.

LilioDiLalo likes this.