Eurovision 2017 | Page 43 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovision 2017

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by TheChoirgirlHotel, May 15, 2016.

1. I am 10000% here for 'Verona' being the 'Colour of Your Life' of this year's contest.

Txetxu, Rhombus, Wishlight and 2 others like this.
  2. Watch it end up actually being dirge like 'My Friend' *shudders*

3. Russia withdrawing has opened up the chance for Croatia to qualify. Ugh.

4. I am currently obsessed with Azerbaijan entry. Skeletons is just a pure bliss of eurovision ecstasy, I can't wait to see the staging for it.

phily693 and constantino like this.
  5. It's also one of the best songs in the contest lyrically.

phily693 likes this.
  6. I love the Italian entry!

7. They aimed at those answers.

Txetxu likes this.
  8. Was at the Eurofest Preview Party Vote in Vauxhall last night and here's what the top 3 ending up being:

1. Italy
    2. Estonia
    3. Sweden

I'd be quite happy with that as the final outcome...

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  9. I love taste.

[​IMG]

10. More importantly than that banshee Wiktoria being announced as spokesperson for Sweden's votes, we haven't mentioned yet that Queen √Člodie is returning as spokesperson for the French votes once again this year.

Island, Gasur, He and 5 others like this.
  11. Wonder if Justs has lost his virginity yet, I loved him.

12. wait, what? was this a known fact. I need an intervention.

13. There are so many I really love this year but Finland is just IT for me and I'll be devastated when it inevitably drops out at the semi final

14. I don't know what exactly is going on on this picture but I really want to be a part of it.
    [​IMG]

Island, Txetxu, Rooneyboy and 3 others like this.
  15. Considering the direction the discussion is taking I feel obligated to talk about Sakis Rouvas (Greece 2004 and 2009, host of the 2006 show), the living proof that greek goods indeed exist!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
    HRH and WowWowWowWow like this.
  16. Just on my first proper foray into the chaos of all the songs

So far I'm actually all about the UK.

I also love Macedonia, Denmark, Australia, Estonia, Sweden (obv) and Belgium

I really hope italy doesn't win. I wish it had a proper singer on it.

Rooneyboy, Txetxu and saviodxl like this.
  17. Yes Italys live vocals could be its undoing.

18. Italy is still my winner, but the sub optimal Eurovision version of the track might be what Sweden or Bulgaria needed to snatch the title.

Txetxu likes this.
  19. I've just discovered my friend's birthday/leaving party is on the night of the final. Dddd sorry but bye binch, I'll send you a card.