Eurovision 2017 | Page 45 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovision 2017

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by TheChoirgirlHotel, May 15, 2016.

1. I'm currently reading through the Eurovision 2017 thread on ATRL and it's over 800 pages already...

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

Sometimes I wonder if I am missing out on potential life joys by only contributing to Eurovision and National Final threads on the PJ forum, as opposed to other sites, but then I remember y'all are the best ever, who could ask for anything more?

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
    Island likes this.
  3. [​IMG]

Island, saviodxl, phily693 and 4 others like this.
  4. Was just listening to the official album and the FYR Macedonia song has a new intro, but more importantly, they cut the outro out! The whole 'I'll be dancing on my own, wishing you could hold me close' is gone and I'm a bit disappointed because it was such a nice touch! It's still a bop though.

5. This really upset me...

6. The outro was one of the best things about Dance Alone.

7. HRH

HRH

Wait, what?!?!

8. Um so yeah they kinda butchered it...I really hope they stick with the video version (which she's been touring with).

At least they didn't fuck with the chorus!

9. I'm not sure I like the new version of Verona as much.

[​IMG]

michaelhird and Rhombus like this.
  10. When you don't know if Verona is actually a good song or absolute schlager dross that veteran Eurovision fans normally go for.

[​IMG]

michaelhird and Rhombus like this.
  11. HRH

HRH

Where can I hear this travesty?

Oh, FYROM. Y'all finally had a winner and you destroy it...

13. HRH

HRH

Noooooooooooooo not available in my country

14. NOOOO THEY GOT RID OF KOIT'S ICONIC FALSETTO NOTE IN THE MIDDLE 8

[​IMG]

NecessaryVoodoo likes this.
  15. I think it makes sense to grab them with the hook at the start than the end, but it was lovely as it was.

16. michielVmusic and xondus like this.
  17. Verona is a wonderful mix of modern pop and Frozen-inspired Eurovision nonsense and I love it. Tallinn 2018 please.

ufint likes this.
  18. ???