Eurovision 2017 | Page 47 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovision 2017

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by TheChoirgirlHotel, May 15, 2016.

1. Who wouldn't want to visit Nina's LiiIIIIiiiiiIighthouse? Her LiiiiiiiIIIIIiiiIiiiiiIIIIghthouse?? Trying to depict awkward warbling in textual form is hard.

constantino likes this.
  2. Oh thanks for explaining the semi voting, I was having a blonde moment thinking it was only a select few countries but now I see it's the big 5 and the winner that are split.

3. I actually loved the dress but the staging was completely wrong for the song and made one of the strongest entries of the year look cheap and stupid.

4. OH GOD I AM OVER HERE HAVING A MOMENT WITH POLAND 2016

TELL ME BLACK OR WHITE
    WHAT COLOUR IS YOUR LIFE

[​IMG]

5. and why not indeed. Get those votes.

6. OOOOOHHHHHHHOOOOOHHHHHH

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  7. I'm vigorously shaking the shame bell for you all.

[​IMG]

8. I didn't say I was having a GOOD moment with it haha!

9. I guess they are doing stand-in rehearsal performances again this year. Here's the one for Estonia:

10. SCREAM. Why was this not my school. Was hoping for Live Vox though (not Lauras)

WowWowWowWow and NecessaryVoodoo like this.
  11. Omg she just did the turn and look down and smile! Too much. WHAT is THIS.

NecessaryVoodoo likes this.
  12. @NecessaryVoodoo our children did so well! xx

13. TALENT.

[​IMG]

constantino and WowWowWowWow like this.
  14. Have legitimately booked a days anual
    leave for Eurovision.

15. I work some Sundays but always book the day off afterward Eurovision. I have to record it mind as I'm usually
    wasted by results time - screaming at the TV at the lack of points for the UK usually (apart from when
    Binman Andy was representing us and sneering at how badly he did)

16. Logo are airing the Eurovision final in the US again with Michelle Visage and Ross Mathews as hosts this year:

17. [​IMG]

Sprockrooster and DoggySwami like this.
  18. Oh.

[​IMG]

19. and a year's supply of Raven Symonyay.

Nnnñ the juxtaposition of these responses.

constantino likes this.
  20. I mean, Michelle is great and all, but Logo fucked Eurovision up big time last year with all their geoblocking etc. I'm jealous of those that get to watch it on your public / national broadcaster. I guess it's the SVT stream for me this year... I hope.

Are there any other US hunties here by chance? Was there a way to watch it if you don't have cable/Logo?

Island likes this.