Eurovision Song Contest 2018 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovision Song Contest 2018

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by TheChoirgirlHotel, May 14, 2017.

1. Too early for this thread? Never!

Discuss away, folks!

ItTakesAMuscle likes this.
  2. When I thought I had opened the Eurovision 2017 thread but then realized it was 2018 instead.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 14, 2017
  3. Too early to start the 'Suzy for 2018 presenter' campaign yet?

WowWowWowWow and constantino like this.
  4. Absolutely not.

A&E, stevo_1988 and WowWowWowWow like this.
  5. Maybe 2018 will be the year I finally attend Eurovision. Portugal is cheap.

ItTakesAMuscle likes this.
  6. Hoping that Israel works out its new-TV-network situation with the EBU -- I like to have as many people at the party as possible.

KingBruno and constantino like this.
  7. Which big five country will finish last this year?

Sprockrooster likes this.
  8. I feel like this year should have been the final year for Australia. It was great having them but I kinda feel like they've outstayed their welcome now?

I would prefer it if Eurovision invited a new non-EU country into the contest each year? We could have New Zealand in 2018, South Korea 2019, Canada 2020, Japan 2021 etc.

James2009 likes this.
  9. [​IMG]

10. Australia totally bombed in the televoting this year. I don't think they should leave just yet, but go back to 2016 quality please.

11. Australia were very disappointing this year. The kid is a good singer but the song and staging were so lifeless (just like the show this year n n n n n)

12. I'd be on board with this. Get the US to send Erika Jayne.

[​IMG]

13. Still waiting on the ABU to get their shit together and start AsiaPacificVision.

14. Yeah, all those countries falling over themselves to be in a competition they've never heard of and is not broadcast in their home countries. Lol.

15. Eurovision is broadcast globally. Japan send presenters every year.

16. That's at least one ballad confirmed for next year's contest already then.

[​IMG]

K94, A&E, Rhombus and 5 others like this.
  17. Or worse.. we could be seeing the return of the signature 'Maltese Ballad' Chanteuse, Chiara.

[​IMG]

18. I mean, at least Australia sent something that was good on paper.

It didn't quite work out in the end, but they're still giving it an effort. They're having quite a similar trajectory as Italy when they first came back.