Eurovision Song Contest 2018 | Page 43 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovision Song Contest 2018

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by TheChoirgirlHotel, May 14, 2017.

1. In fairness, it took me until about March to see/realise that last year’s contest wasn’t going to be filled with absolute shite and wasn’t going to be a chore to watch. So let’s hope for better to come. Who saw Bulgaria serving up a solid winning-material bop 2 years in a row? Or even F.Y.R. Macedonia serving a bop in English?
    popknark2 likes this.
  2. @Denmark I'm waiting

3. It's actually really beautiful (possibly helped by me not understanding Italian).

EDIT: I just read the translated lyrics - wonderful wonderful wonderful.
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
    Monkey0 likes this.
  4. Yeah, I'm stanning Italian entry as it's amazing protest song and nothing else will come close to its quality. Let's get political!
    ItTakesAMuscle likes this.
  5. Apparently they need to re-write the chorus for it to fit EBU regulations so hopefully it can grow on me because I like the message.
    ItTakesAMuscle and Monkey0 like this.

7. Higher Ground by Rasmussen?

8. Mercy by Madame Monsieur?

9. There is not ONE salvageable song from Sanremo 2018.

I hate my motherland's music scene.

11. Just as I thought the gee-pee of Europe were ruining everything, it turns out the national juries are also tanking my faves

This topped the televote but only qualified 3rd because the juries ranked it 7th...

This didn't even fucking qualify and finished 9th...

12. Serg., A&E, TheChoirgirlHotel and 3 others like this.
  13. Really like it! It's on my extensive national finals playlist.

14. A&E

Whew, when will Estonian Anemia & Mariette!

15. Did someone ever mention about Ukrainian NF? They're awesome as hell.

A lot of masterpieces got together, too hard to choose for me who should represent Ukraine.

16. *bops in 96kbps*

17. Mikolas filming his postcard in North-Eastern Portugal:

ItTakesAMuscle and constantino like this.