Eurovision Song Contest 2018 | Page 46 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovision Song Contest 2018

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by TheChoirgirlHotel, May 14, 2017.

1. I think we're all struggling with Melodifestivalen this year.

2. The struggle to watch Montevizija live is realest.

I'm also watching A Dal and Freddie is the host. Jesus, he's so beautiful.
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  3. I'm screaming at this basic bop advancing to the semi final in Lithuania by topping the public vote, despite getting ZERO points from the jury out of a possible twelve.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  4. I am SHRIEKING at Here With You advancing to the Icelandic final despite Wiwibloggs savaging it.

Ha ha ha ha
    Ha ha ha ha
    Screw you screw you screw youuuuu
    ItTakesAMuscle and constantino like this.
  5. Montenegro managing to pick the only male contestant in its national final

6. Meanwhile the French are already promoting:
  7. [​IMG]
    Aries, Wishlight, Gasur and 4 others like this.
  8. Wasn't it from Lithuania?
    Squashua likes this.
  9. That's my pick to win. It's great! Wiwibloggs taste is up their arse sometimes.
  10. Um so it turns out Montenegro had this BOP in its national selection, and yet it selected the worst song in ESC 2018 so far...

11. Montenegro the official ESC vaginaphobe. Andrea Demirovic (2009) remains the only female soloist to sing for the country, with the honourable of mention of Nina who saved the 2013 song of being a hot mess.
    Kadebostany likes this.
  12. Is Wiwibloggs the one that sends reps to the contest to do uncomfortable leering interviews with the male contestants?

13. I wanted to watch Festival Da Cancao tonight but the channel's online player doesn't seem to work for me. Anyone else having any luck?
  14. Try this.
    Squashua likes this.
  15. Perfect. Thank you!
    constantino likes this.
  16. [​IMG]

You feeling ok sis?
  17. So far I’m enjoying it more than Melodifestivalen this year so no, probably not. My taste has written out a will in advance.
  18. Yes, this Festival da Canção semifinal was every bit of the snoozefest that it cracked up to be.
    Diogo Piçarra, Isaura/Cláudia and Xinobi/Sequin - please don't ruin this next week.
  19. I don’t know how people feel about rock ballads but, as much as I love Feli as an artist, I’m kinda here for this to pull a win in Romania’s final next week. It really pops off live although if the backing singer could not scream those high notes at the end that would be great thx.

A&E, Slamb and constantino like this.
  20. Not King Salvador and a banana saving Festival da Canção from being a total snoozefest!