Eurovision Song Contest 2018 | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovision Song Contest 2018

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by TheChoirgirlHotel, May 14, 2017.

1. HRH

HRH

I wonder if they're going to beg Nelly Furtado to host.

londonrain likes this.
  2. No way. She'd make a terrible host as she can't even speak Portuguese properly and besides, much like everywhere else, no one's here for her anymore.

But the topic of Nelly in Portugal reminded me of something that happened a few years ago. This one time she was doing a show at a small festival like 5 minutes from my house in Lisbon, so I could actually hear her singing live from my living room! It was pretty cool.

londonrain likes this.
  3. HRH

HRH

Eh, since when do hosts speak the host country's language? They just do English and French.

Who else is big in Portugal? I always think their vote presenters are a bit bland and unmemorable, so they best widen the pool...

Or just bring back Mans.

Sprockrooster and londonrain like this.
  4. Oh right. I actually haven't properly watched eurovision in years so I was unsure if the hosts spoke in the country's language or just in English, as there are always dubs for the various languages anyway.

I bet they'll just pick a couple of random TV presenters no-one outside of the country will have heard about.

5. Måns and Petra should host every year.

londonrain likes this.
  6. Or at least do a duet every year taking the piss out of Eurovision. I'm still recovering from Love Love Peace Peace.

[​IMG]

7. The Queen of Pop.

soratami likes this.
  8. Oh yes, we should get her to present haha

LovingDays likes this.