EXID (Mini Album 'Eclipse' out April 10!) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EXID (Mini Album 'Eclipse' out April 10!)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Rainbow Trousers, Oct 14, 2015.

1. A few more updates:

LE uploaded the full album track list. It seems we're really getting 11 songs with a couple of supplementary remixes slapped on (I'm sort of praying that Hot Pink mix is the same one they premiered in the KBS Song Festival mashup). A little nervous at the inclusion of Only One so here's hoping they at least buttressed the production a bit on that one.

[​IMG]

We also got LE's teaser image.

[​IMG]

And lastly I'm pretty sure this is a snippet of L.I.E. Which if so basically confirms they're going for something completely different from the "trilogy" this time.

Island likes this.
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
  3. LE:

Island, Seger and aaronhansome like this.
  4. Checking this out now!

Rainbow Trousers likes this.
  5. Oh, I love GOOD.

6. They delivered! I love the album.

7. This group is just gonna last very long.

8. Dissapointed about their single new release. It has some good moments and the rapper is top-notch as always, but I feel the chorus is flat. Man I won't get enough how much I love their rapper! What's her name? I will check the album and comeback with some more word vomit. Kissy faces!

Mikl C and Rainbow Trousers like this.
  9. Yeah, I don't know how I feel about L.I.E as well. It's growing on me because there's production flourishes throughout that are amazing but apart from the Bitch I'm Madonna-esque parts, I'm meh on the rest of it...

10. I was late with this. Sorry!

Island likes this.

11. When the host asks who is the hottest.

And all the girls point to Hyerin.

And Hyerin cries.

MY OVARIES.

Island and Deja-Boo like this.
  12. What happened to the repackage rumours?

13. They're at least releasing another single before the end of this year, which could accompany a repackage.

I'm skeptical though, because Solji, Junghwa, and Hyerin have all recently gotten new do's (we all know what that means) and if the single is imminent then I would assume Banana Culture would have made some kind of announcement about a prospective repackage by now.

14. :LDKSJFFI:OJEWFJ::FKLDSFK:LDSF
    WEIOFJF:OJEWJFIOJDfjkldafjkladdfjkldfs;adfak;ldf;ladfs
    d;fklJSF:OWJEIFWJF:EJWFOEJWOE:FJIWEFJI:OWIGHERI:OWFJEI:OWJF

jef;ojiFKWFIOWOFJIDSFKLe

f
    afdsfjeiojwoefjiadfs

ad;fjkwioejw

Island and D is for Danger! like this.
  15. Solji was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism :(

16. Iconic cover

Overdose and Rainbow Trousers like this.
  17. Love the awareness that Cream has more legs than L.I.E, great single choice. And the video is quite nice actually.

How did they fare sales / views wise in China? Are they slowly coming for that China Top 5 behind GOD-ara, Jessica, SNSD and Krystal?