EXO | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EXO

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by imnotshy, Apr 10, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

Left to Right Top Row: Kris*, Tao, Kai, Lay, Suho, Sehun, Chanyeol
    Left to Right Bottom Row: Chen, Xiu Min, Luhan, D.O, Baekhyun

EXO is a Chinese-South Korean boy band produced by S.M. Entertainment. Formed in 2012 in Seoul, South Korea, EXO comprises twelve members separated into two subgroups, EXO-K and EXO-M, promoting their music simultaneously in both South Korea and China respectively. However in 2013 EXO-K and EXO-M came together as one group to jointly promote their debut album and Christmas EP to huge success.

* During the promotions for Overdose and before EXO's first solo concert, Kris (leader of EXO-M) filed a lawsuit against SM entertainment to terminate his contract. He is no longer with the group.

EXO Discography:

XOXO/ Repackage XOXO:
    Single: Wolf 2013
    Repackage Single: Growl 2013

Miracles in December:
    Single: Miracles in December 2013

EXO-K
    [​IMG]
    Members L to R: Chanyeol, D.O, Baekhyun, Kai, Sehun and Suho
    EXO-K: What Is Love 2012
    EXO-K: History 2012
    EXO-K: MAMA 2012
    EXO-K: Overdose 2014

EXO-K Discography:
    MAMA (The 1st Mini Album EP)- April 9, 2012
    Overdose (The 2nd Mini Album EP)- May 7, 2014

EXO-M
    [​IMG]
    Members L to R: Chen, Kris, Xiu Min, Lay, Tao and Lu Han
    EXO-M: What Is Love 2012
    EXO-M: History 2012
    EXO- M: MAMA 2012
    EXO- M: Overdose 2014

EXO-M Discography:
    MAMA (The 1st Mini Album EP)- April 9, 2012
    Overdose (The 2nd Mini Album EP)- May 7, 2014

~EXO Fighting~
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 2, 2014
  2. Who is the anorexic one in k?

3. So hopefully this will be a safe haven for EXO fans (shout to to Ribzy and hakkangin). If you guys want me to add anything to the first post I will.

Good news to start off the thread: EXO-M ranks #1 on Chinese music and video charts.

I am sure they are on their way to breaking records and becoming history makers. EXO-K/Ms mini are still on repeat. Such quality.

Edited to Add: I have no idea which one you mean miklc. They are all very skinny I guess, haha.

4. Great news! EXO-M are really doing it for me right now.

5. Kai it is. His arm just looks way too thin.

D.O looks hot.

In M everyone is hot except Xiu Min (shudders) and Tao.

6. Chen is so adorable.

The thing that bothered me about the showcase is that the performances were pretty much the Exo-K members featuring Exo-M.

If they keep releasing the same songs how are they going to handle the SMTOWN stages?

7. Maybe they will perform as one? I have no idea. But I will like seeing them all together again.

And that is good to hear you are really liking M big bang!

And I love D.O. I have become a bit obsessed with him. He\'s very handsome and kind ofawkward/ shy it seems.

8. I love them! They\'re the only boyband I\'ve stanned for. I didn\'t see myself stanning for them as much as I have but I couldn\'t help it. Guardian Suho is my favourite. He\'s so adorable and I love his singing voice.
    [​IMG]

But I do like all the members... maybe except Xiumin hah. But anyway I love the mini loads. The 3 singles and Angel are some of my favourite songs of the year already. Especially Angel. Such a beautiful song. I like M, but not as much as K. I can\'t wait to see what else comes from them.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  9. Xiu Min is not as handsome as the others but I love him and think he is cute, haha. Everyone else in M is freakishly handsome. I had a moment a couple days ago where I realized how handsome Lay and Lu Han were. And I love M but I love K a little more. Mainly for D.O but I also just like the way Korean sounds more than Mandarin.

And Machine is very very good. I love it a lot more than I did on first listen. Wish we got more songs but I am patient enough to wait till their comeback.

10. Just saw there is apparently another EXO-M live stream tonight? I need front row seats to more shy, awkward adorable-ness!

11. I wish I could have watched it! I think it\'s over now. This is the link where it was streamed but it\'s playing the History MV now. I hope it makes it\'s way to YouTube soon.

Just going by Tumblr it seems once again we got shy/cute/awkward EXO-M then boss leader Kris.

12. I watched the whole thing live! It was amazing. Even though I couldn\'t understand a word. Kris was looking directly into my eyes and I felt so many things.

13. I love Xiu Min, haha! And I can\'t find a link to watch it! Does anyone know where one is? I need to see Lay play the guitar, I\'ve only seen it in gif form.

And there will be more EXO-M live chats!

And I am playing K a lot more than M. According to last.fm I\'ve played EXO-K 376 times and EXO-M 141 times. But I love both almost the same.

14. Sorrrry for coming in so late guys!

The SINA interview is fully subbed now : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ercOmokKGOM

After 1000000 listen, i conclude that EXO-M sounds nicer. It somehow flows nicer and is nicer to listen to.

15. I was wondering when we would see you in this thread, haha! And thank you for the fully subbed interview. I haven't watched it all subbed yet!

Also, today is Sehun's birthday! So wish the makane of EXO-K (and EXO in general) a happy 18th (19th in Korean age) birthday.

And I know my bias overall is D.O but after that I have no idea. Maybe Luhan, or Tao? Or Chanyeol or Lay!? But Kris is amazing too. And I love Xiu Min.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  16. Your D.O photo looks so much like that Hongkong comedian, Wong ChoLam lol!

Oh btw, for you to fully enjoy the EXO album download it on the ..... I really appreciate Best Fiction for what he's done, but somehow the rips on the website lack a little in quality compared to K2n's rip. I really hear the difference when i use my Aiaiai headset.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
  17. I watched today's live stream interview, proving yet again that I don't have a life. The MC was the best yet and they were a bit more relaxed!

18. Decent performance, They worked the pyramid hard haha.