f(x) | Page 20 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

f(x)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Ribzy, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Oh my god BBC's blowing up Amber's flat chest video right now...

2. [​IMG]

3. This makes it seem like they’re a couple. Two thumbs up.

Sanctuary, Squashua, Island and 2 others like this.
  4. Incredible...

Cotton Park likes this.
  5. It just gets better the more and more you watch it. I even love that there's no words in the chorus... kind of erotic, actually... I'd forgotten how slick their choreo could be. It'd be better with all four of them, but I'll take the Unofficial Subunit for now.... I've missed the fuck out of them.

Also think the female dancers were two of the ones that toured with them and Luna solo. At least one of them.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
    ohnostalgia and junglefish like this.
  6. I think I've found my song for 2018...
    I'm canceling the rest of the year...

Cotton Park likes this.
  7. In addition to that, Luna also covered This Is Me from The Greatest Showman

Cotton Park likes this.
  8. What?! She was in London?!

9. I hate Lower. I’m so sad.

10. I'm sad for you...
    It's literally the greatest thing ever...

11. Really? It's a good song, but not the greatest thing ever.

12. As somebody who never needed all 4/5 members of the group, it hits all the right buttons...
    I know it's not actually the greatest thing they've ever put their names on, but it seems so perfectly Lunber...
    And props to Amber for editing the video; has she always been so interested in editing???

13. She was the one that made the video for All Mine if I remember correctly. I prefer Heartbeat or Wave as opposed to Lower.

Ceir likes this.