Fake tracklisting/covers etc | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fake tracklisting/covers etc

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by niccolo, May 12, 2017.

1. My friend and I did an April Fools prank on Delta Goodrem fans back in 2013. I made a fake press-release and tracklisting and tour. My friend owned the Delta fansite, so had a similar URL to the official Delta website and posted it with the exact layout on that website.

It ended up on some radio stations before he felt bad and admit it was April Fools. People were like "I ALMOST BOOKED MY FLIGHTS TO AUSTRALIA!!!"

munro, LP, junglefish and 15 others like this.
  2. kal

kal

We were desperate stans because Just a Little Bit flopped so we thought the Amy Winehouse feature would be the only way to save the album campaign. We didn't actually think they'd end up releasing it, but sadly it didn't help either way.

Eric Generic likes this.
  3. I want a pop star to find one of those fake track lists and entertain it for a few days just to mess with their fans

4. I live for this sort of thing.

I'm pretty sure I've ended up reworking fake album covers I've designed into actual artwork for paying clients too.

Andy French, johnny_tsunami and andru like this.
  5. Nicki teased a fake album last year called "Pick My Fruit Out" with song titles such as "Watermelon", "Cherry", "Fruit Loops", "Mango", and "N---- Toss My Fruit Salad". It even went as far as to trend on Twitter before she revealed it was just a joke.

6. But now I need her and Cupcakke to release N***a toss my fruit salad

Terminus, LP, Island and 2 others like this.
  7. I can't!!!! This is just priceless. I can't stop laughing!

8. I still had the "Flummoxed" tracklist on my work computer.

[​IMG]

Vixen, Island, Jacques and 2 others like this.
  10. HARLAN

11. My Worst Misunderstandings sounds like a Camila Cabello track, to be fair.

Txetxu and Island like this.
  12. @Vixen and I never got our pomegranate.

Andy French likes this.
  14. Iconic.

P'NutButter likes this.
  15. My fake Girls Aloud album Kleptomania has an 8-page thread

Iconic.