Favourite Blu-rays/DVDs | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favourite Blu-rays/DVDs

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by torontodj, May 11, 2018.

1. It's a nice touch to include the original artwork as well as the new "Lurid" ones. Sometimes I prefer the original, sometimes not. "When The Wind Blows" and "Miracle Mile" are next on my list to get (despite what it seems, I don't have a fixation with nuclear war!).

torontodj likes this.
  2. I'm a sucker for a nice Steelbook and have most of my favourite films in this format (unless the artwork is really ugly).

New Flame and Eric Generic like this.
  3. I started collecting steelbooks in September when my friend bought me 'HER' staring Joaquin Phoenix for my Birghday. Both the packaging and the film are gorgeous.
    Though my personal favourite is my copy of 'Under The Skin'

I'm also looking forward to getting the shape of water soon

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    New Flame and Tribal Spaceman like this.
  4. I love the Your Name. steelbook.
    [​IMG]

Also, I'm expecting these 2 boxes to arrive tomorrow. The packaging and artwork look delicious.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. I have it, but it’s in my huge too watch pile.

And @New Flame I need that first Hammer box as well, I mean The Gorton is an all time fav.

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    New Flame likes this.
  6. I love Miracle Mile. I have the North American Blu-ray but damn, that Arrow Blu-ray looks amazing! I really need a region-free Blu-ray player.

Eric Generic likes this.
  7. The US Blu-Ray/DVD has a fantastic Miami Vice-esque sleeve. Maybe the Arrow B2 release has a reversable cover.

8. Yes it does but no slipcase for my OCD!

Eric Generic likes this.