Feeling Blue - The Alicia Keys Discography Rate, #112 | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling Blue - The Alicia Keys Discography Rate, #112

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by D.F.P., Aug 7, 2017.

1. I was wondering about this too... Asking for a friend.

soratami likes this.
  2. soratami likes this.
  3. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Moderator

It should be fine! Try to keep it to a week though, if that's okay.

4. I will. I'll do aggressive promotion in that time.

@soratami and @Remorque, get voting, stat. Also if you want to the rest of Alicia's discography (the ones that haven't gone out), that'd be fabulous. There's a bunch of six-way ties. Every vote literally counts. The good sises that only voted for the singles, if you want to move onto the album tracks, I'll accept your votes, too.

soratami, Remorque and londonrain like this.
  5. Are you letting people vote for all the tracks or just the ones that haven’t been eliminated yet?

6. The ones that haven't been eliminated yet. I think I'll open up a new thread, but I'm not sure. If you want to change some of your votes, now's the time.

londonrain likes this.
  7. Good to know. I'll get started today and finish it over the next few days. Let me stan The Element of Freedom a bit.

8. Is there a Spotify playlist for this?

9. Dragon days

[​IMG]

And the fire's hot

Like the desert needs water

[​IMG]

I need you a lot

[​IMG]

So many years since I last listened to this bop. It remains amazing though.

10. Heaven on Earth and soratami like this.
  11. Bumping this up to remind people that they can vote for the remaining Alicia Keys tracks. And, please, rate. It'd be extraordinarily helpful.

londonrain and 2014 like this.
  12. When are these due?

13. Saturday, I believe.

@Heaven on Earth, are you starting a new thread (so that it doesn’t say “#112” in the thread title for the rest of the rate)?

14. I'm working on mine, got a bit delayed on the last few days, but I should meet the deadline with no issue.

I forgot how amazing her debut album was.

londonrain likes this.
  15. It's kinda funny how practically all her albums start with the obligatory "hey y'all I can the piano you know?" intro.

HollyDunnSomething likes this.
  16. True. (I'm not complaining, though.)

@Heaven on Earth, could you please post a list of the results so far, just so we have it all in one post?

17. Alright, I'm back. Yes, @londonrain, I'll be starting a new thread. @Remorque, Sunday at Midnight British time standard. So that Sunday/Monday midnight and not Saturday/Sunday.

The results thus far are:
    118. Don't Give Up (Africa)
    117. De Novo Adagio (Intro)
    116. The Beginning (Interlude)
    114. Kill Your Mama
    114. She Don't Really Care_1 Luv
    113. Another Way to Die
    112. Ghettoman

18. Well my score would boost De Novo Adagio for sure

19. She Don't Realy Care at #114 though? What's wrong with y'all... Ghettowoman too. Both are 8s at least.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  20. OK I've rated everything except "Through It All", because the link on the first topic doesn't work and I can't find it anywhere.