Feeling Blue - The Alicia Keys Discography Rate, #112 | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling Blue - The Alicia Keys Discography Rate, #112

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by D.F.P., Aug 7, 2017.

1. Give it a 5, which is the halfway score, and we'll be quiet about this.

soratami likes this.
  2. Or don’t score it at all...

(It definitely deserves a lot better than a 5.)

3. So, what is happening? Whom do resend what to? Have all the voters been warned? Because I wasn't and my name is in the reveals.
    Can a mod change the title of the thread to alert the population for example?

londonrain likes this.
  4. londonrain likes this.
  5. Yes. All the votes need to go to him. (I believe the deadline was Saturday.)

The voters were all warned in this thread a couple of pages ago. I don’t think @Heaven on Earth has been hunting down people and sending them PMs.

6. Were the original votes sent on do you know?

7. No, I don't believe they were (as far as I know @D.F.P. hasn't been in contact with anybody about the rate). I've re-sent my scores to @Heaven on Earth.

8. Alright, since @soratami was the only new addition to the rate, a fact that will come to haunt @Remorque, I'm going to do the average and send them to @RainOnFire right away. Reveals and the new thread should be this Friday, if all works out right. @Epic Chocolat, I'm sorry, I didn't know you wanted to be notified. A bit presumptuous of me to think that you were following this rate since you voted. You can still send in your commentaries to me, that is if you have any. I'd like your votes though.

If you have commentaries, please send them to me.

Yeah, @D.F.P. didn't send @RainOnFire anything other than the scores. I don't know each individual's votes other than the ones that have been sent to me. I don't even know anyone that did vote other than the ones that confirmed positively that they did so.

londonrain and soratami like this.
  9. I don't follow daily every rate I voted in. Don't have the time. And since not many have participated I hope everyone got notified because I love to read everyone else's comments.