Fifth Harmony - 7/27 | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fifth Harmony - 7/27

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by offyourhead, Dec 14, 2012.

1. I DON'T KNOW ALRIGHT? It's completely irrational. I just don't like her.

2. Camilla is the best, her voice bleeds distinction.

3. Camilla & Normani are my faves.

4. Normani is my second favourite. Then Lauren.

5. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Having them around will make it hard for Little Mix to debut in the US. I mean, 5H could be the next big US girl group, and it's been a long time since we had that!

I also feel like they're five solo stars. They should get their own show after this!

Ally is my fave! She reminds me of a young Nicole Scherzinger! She and Lauren seem to be leading the group, Camila is the visual / center. Normani is underrated though, but I love her too!

6. Just had a thought: If they duet with 1D in the final they could actually win.

7. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Now that Emblem3 are gone, they can have a bulk of the teen votes to their favor. I won't be surprised if they sing a ballad version of What Makes You Beautiful with One Direction in the finals. They could win this thing.

8. I don't think One Direction can get Fifth Harmony many votes. When they performed (twice) on the results show in November, it was a flop and didn't bring in the ratings. It was one of the lowest rated episodes of the season actually.

9. BTG

BTG

Camila is bloody terrible.

10. Hitori

Hitori Guest

My dream for them is to be the American answer to Girls Aloud. I can imagine Ally doing everything in her power to make this group a success. She's a go-getter and I love that!

11. I think I'm the only one that can't stand Dinah, her voice is terrible... all she does (from what I've seen) is shout and screech.

Lauren is the only decent one. don't care for the rest.

12. 5H is kind of a weird group... None of them are bad, but as a group they sound just like, too strong almost? There's no Frankie/Cheryl of the group (i.e. below average voice) which I think is sometimes needed to round the group out. 5H is pretty much five soloists who are always singing over each other. I do hope something comes of them, I'll be buying their album.

I can't at the Camila hate, though. She's amazing.

13. I'm not much of a fan of Dinah's voice, I agree she often verges on screeching. My irrational hatred goes to Lauren though, for whatever reason. The rest are fine with me, but Ally's on probation after last week's Impossible.

14. They remind me of the shor-tlived girlband Solid Harmony, so underrated!

15. I remember during one of their VTs, Normani was crying because she was struggling to keep up with the other girls vocally. With that said, she's still a strong singer in her own right.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
  16. Um hello! I'm the resident Dinah hater here. Her voice goes from chunky to screechy then back again in the space of a note and it is just not very pleasant to listen to at all. When her lines come it's like she's trying to be the Beyonce when she's just not. The "I LIVE WITH TWENTY PEOPLE LE CREYS" sob story was annoying too.

17. I know this is shit but I just made it because I think it would be cool if they released a duet or something.

[​IMG]

18. I like it! I think 5H need a better image though. Does anybody else know what I mean? Like, they need a style.

19. They need something alright. I don't know how Little Mix can be made to look so individualistic while these five look like they work at the mall.

20. And even then, Little Mix looked unified! Different but the same. It works incredibly well, it gives the girls their own identity but also keeps them as part of the group. 5H need the same, individuality but sameness. And not clothes from Target.

d