Fifth Harmony - 7/27 | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fifth Harmony - 7/27

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by offyourhead, Dec 14, 2012.

1. I think Lauren should have this hair

[​IMG]

2. Am I the only one who think they are STINKINGLY shit?! They are so fucking bad, Emblem 3 were much better.

3. I'm sure you aren't the only one! They aren't the best but they certainly aren't that bad. But I suppose it all comes down to opinion.

And Emblem 3 was too typical... mediocre voices and fucking hot but that's what sells.

4. Hitori

Hitori Guest

They need a style. One of the reasons why Anything Could Happen worked because there was a sense of one-ness and group-ness with their costumes.

5. K94

K94

Emblem3 were an abomination. Not even a hyperbole.

6. Emblem 3 was like LFO. Not evolved. Not current. Fifth Harmony needs tweaking and they have plenty of time to do that because what those girls are today are not what they will be a year or even months from now. Emblem 3 had the niche and found what and who they are and that was a trio of awfulness.

7. I hate that Emblem3 are drones of each other. They sound alike and have the same personality. I don't understand why Fifth Harmony are faulted for their individualism. I like that they are different girls by looks, personality-wise and they all sound different from each other. They are not suppose to work but they do as a group. The same can be said for Girls Aloud and One Direction.

8. I really don't like the little hairband bows that Camila tends to wear, but when she wears that big one, it works. It's ludicrous and amazing. Almost makes up for the fact that they're wearing prom dresses.

9. Totally irrelevant, but for some reason they remind me of Destiny's Child. I bet one of the girl's will go solo, I'm just not sure who. Incredible voices though, but their stage presence is boring.

10. Hitori

Hitori Guest

11. BML

BML

Ally is so the next Nicole Scherzinger.

12. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Ally will make herself the nucleus of the group when they get that record contract. Jokes aside, I feel like they'll get 1D treatment after this show. Surely they'll be signed now that they're in the finals. I'd like them to do Carly Rae Jepsen's This Kiss or Curiosity in the finals.

EDIT: Oh, they're singing with Demi in the finals!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2012
  13. She sings like her, in the "Impossible" version they sang at the judges house you can hear it very clear.

14. Whatever slim chance they had of winning has just gone down the drain.

15. Hitori

Hitori Guest

16. I hope they place 2nd at least. Tate Stevens is so boring and generic but America loves them a 'white boy with guitar' and he's singing good ole' Country music so he's still a threat. Despite being insanely talented I don't really see Carly having much of a career right now. If she were a Jackie Evancho type vocalist then yes but contemporary wouldn't suit her and Pop wouldn't mesh well with her I feel.
    Fifth Harmony are poised to be the real break out stars but we'll still have to wait and see as girl groups are still an iffy project these days.

Yeah, she's clearly the weakest vocally but not in the same way Cheryl/Kimberley, Posh/Geri, Frankie/Mollie are to their respective groups. But like some of them (and Camila) she seems to have that *star quality* brewing inside of her.. And I prefer her tone over Dinahs.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
  17. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Normani cried because she felt so much pressure singing lead vocals again after a long time. Good thing Autumn Rowe was there to tell her to deliver if she wants to win the show. Like Camila, Normani has star quality. She has a presence which I can't describe, and Fifth Harmony wouldn't be the same without her. She sort of balances Dinah too.

I feel like they're lucky to be placed in a group. Dinah would have been Melanie Amaro 2.0. The personality of the other girls make up for Dinah's shyness sometimes. I swear Camila is a lost Disney star! They are still young, and being in a group will do them well.

Ally is my fave in terms of being entertaining. I mean, from her audition to her reactions when they get saved, you just know she wants this so bad! Normani is my fave too because her low register is great, and her voice sounds beautiful doing delicate notes.

I really want them to win. They are the winners that The X Factor USA needs. Winners that have the potential to do well outside the show. I'd like them to release their proper debut single this summer 2013. They can pull off a Teenage Dream actually.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2012
  18. ^ And none for Lauren...

19. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Well, Lauren is one of the main girls of the group! She always gets a verse!

20. Yeah, I agree with you guys. Normani and Camilla have the best look and the most star quality in the group. All of the girls are very talented but it's something about those two that are interesting to watch.

d