Fifth Harmony - 7/27 | Page 933 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fifth Harmony - 7/27

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by offyourhead, Dec 14, 2012.

1. I doubt we'll get anything until after the Asian tour. They've been in the studio non stop for almost a month now so they might have something ready to go the minute they're back.

2. I'm worried they set the bar too high with 'Work from Home' (both for themselves and for literally everybody releasing Pop music ever too, I guess).

Macsun, aleksssa, VanCover and 4 others like this.
  3. This cracks me up every time. It's so good! Hope they do Episode 3 soon.

So many hilarious moments. One of them being:

Ally: "This was such a blessment, we had some ups and downs but we growed".
    Camila: "Grew."
    Ally: "OMG I am talking don't be disrespective"

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
    HollyDunnSomething likes this.
  4. Dude, 5H better do something soon because I hate to say this but Camila is coming to **** and I'm starting to really dig her stuff. Love incredible sounds cool and her new song Hey mama with Pitbull is a soundtrack for Fast and Furious 8 and it sounds like a hit!

5. I hope they release a new single in April/May and it better be good....

6. I really don't see this going any further. They'll chuck out an album and call it a day, if that.

7. I get eternal-victim vibes from her, so her reaction is apt.

8. Taylor taught her well.

Rem, Macsun, Solenciennes and 11 others like this.
  9. I wish I could experience Work From Home debuting all over again. It was so exciting.

VanCover, Stopremix, popzone and 2 others like this.
  10. Frankly sounds and seems just as fresh.

Mushroom and Stopremix like this.
  11. I remember hating Work From Home.... I can't even remember when it clicked, I just remember going from one extreme to the next.

A glorious moment in pop music indeed.

12. The fact that Work From Home turns '1' next week is shocking. Sounds as glorious now as it did on its first play.

13. Work from Home changed my life.

TRAVVV, Utopia, Stopremix and 4 others like this.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  15. Mess at them using Camila's pre recorded vocals for Big Bad Wolf.

16. This was quite messy lol

17. Mess indeed.

18. Camila booking dem features all over the place. Get money b!tch.

19. I think they're making a joke about the pre recorded vocals being like another feature.

Florencia. likes this.
  20. EVEN BIGGER MESS at me having only ever having heard the track - a certified bop I use on many an occasion - via YouTube and believing this was the original track (and tempo) until I literally just saw this video. Still, *bops in 1.25 speed and YouTube converts anyway*

Vasilios, lushLuck and Jeffo like this.
d