Fifth Harmony - Fifth Harmony (Third Album, Out Now) | Page 231 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fifth Harmony - Fifth Harmony (Third Album, Out Now)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Not that Feels cover actually snatching me. Where are those harmonies in their own music.

2. Exactly!! They downplay their harmonies when it’s simply what sets them apart in the current pop scene. They sound gorgeous! It’s a shame we might not get an album full of harmonies from them.

sesita likes this.
  3. I hate how short it is and how it ends so abruptly, imagine Ally doing Big Sean's verse!

Feels is a Spotify exclusive but you should be able to get Can You See on iTunes.

rubirubi likes this.
  4. Do we reckon they're done with the album now, singles-wise? Such a shame because that album is amazing.

5. He Like That is still that bop and the video remains perfect.

6. Scream at them using the ad-libs from studio version. By the way, have steams for He Like That ever leaked? Need it.

7. He Like That is my favorite pop song of the entire year. I am a super picky grader and couldn't even find a ten on some of the "artsy" artist's albums of this year, but there's literally nothing I dislike about that song even if I nitpick.

nooniebao and keenan like this.
  8. I know I'm still stumped nothing happened to it!!!???

9. It probably would've done more had it been the first single.

10. Down was such an awful lead single choice. He Like That would've been perfect.

11. Down grew on me enough to not skip it when it comes on, but I thought it was an awful lead single choice. Especially after the success of Work.

12. This is like when people are... wrong.
    No. Down is megabop.

13. Down is a bonafide 10/10 bop.

slaybellz, lushLuck and Vasilios like this.
  14. Down remains a half-baked turd of a pop tune that tried and failed to recapture the glory of Work From Home. The video was one of the most forgettable major clips of the year. In retrospect, it's shocking that they would have put any thought at all into releasing that single and that video as the lead for their first era without Camilla and post-WFH. The fact that they followed it up with Angel as the pre-album track and video basically left them with no one to blame but themselves for no one caring by the time He Like That rolled around, despite how perfect it was for radio and how great the video was.

echoamelie and Cathal like this.
  15. Down is a bop but a terrible lead single in the wake of Work From Home.

16. He Like That should've been the lead. Video, song, looks, sound... everything was perfect.

Bruno Ferreira, Cathal and rubirubi like this.
  17. That cover of Feels is better than anything else on their 3rd album! Those harmonies, lawd!!!

18. Jesus...

rubirubi likes this.
  19. Down remains perfection.
    He Like That remains perfection.

20. RJF

RJF

They honestly have the worst fans in the world.