Fifth Harmony Rate - Camila Cabello Section (Voting Open)/Solo Section (Reveals - #22-19) | Page 64 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fifth Harmony Rate - Camila Cabello Section (Voting Open)/Solo Section (Reveals - #22-19)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by GhettoPrincess, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Fantasy and iheartpoptarts like this.
  2. So we have around two weeks left until voting ends for the optional solo section, let me know if you wanna vote - yay or nay?

@keenan
    @tylerc904

3. No thx! Best of luck tho.

4. Florencia. and GhettoPrincess like this.
  5. Yeah I'll get to it in the next few days!

GhettoPrincess likes this.
  6. I will if I get time, but that's a big IF because work has been crazy so I wouldn't count on it. If I don't get to it, I'll be sure to follow the eliminations and throw likes at all of it.

7. I think i'm gonna sit this one out. But i'll be watching.

8. I'm not sure, so don't wait for me!

9. I tried this but most of my scores for those that I rated are between 4-6 so I will not participate in this section.

I'm still interested to participate in Camila rate though.

10. @Alouder98, don't let me be the only one supporting Ally (she clearly has the best material in this section).

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
    Alouder98 likes this.
  11. Yas! I think @GhettoPrincess stans Allysus too?? Plus I doubt there's a human in the world who doesn't like the iconic ''Crash and Burn Girl'' so you're not alone.

Fantasy, Florencia. and DJHazey like this.
  12. I've only heard Lauren's stuff so far but I'll try to get round to the rest so I can participate!

13. I believe she stans everyone, but Lauren and Camila above all.

See I wasn't joking...

GhettoPrincess and Alouder98 like this.
  14. My average for Lauren is 10.125 ddd.

Fantasy, soratami and GhettoPrincess like this.
  15. I will take part, ill send them in as soon as I can.

16. Scores and commentary sent.

17. Such a star! We have one song that has two 11's so far, 3 different members who have at least one 11. Think this will be a tight race in terms of averages..... let's hope I don't get too many ties.

HollyDunnSomething likes this.
  18. I'm in! Will try to send my scores this weekend.

19. I'll do it! I probably won't have commentaries but I'll definitely do the scores.

20. I only did commentary for about a third of the songs, maybe a little more but it was VERY brief.

GhettoPrincess and Fantasy like this.