Fifth Harmony Rate - The Unreleased Massacre | Page 24 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fifth Harmony Rate - The Unreleased Massacre

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by GhettoPrincess, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Every pop act ever should just cover 'All I Want For Christmas Is You', because as if any of their own songs are gonna be better than it.

Coal for all of you!

2. The absolute shade of it all, having Camila outside of the diamond-shaped frame of the other four girls in that cover.

I couldn't tell you how that one goes. Now let's have "Suga Mama" exit please.

3. Oh, but it's practically a square. It represents the relative boringness of their latest efforts while Camila moved on to bigger and better things!

DJHazey likes this.
  4. Careful. You'll trigger a few people with this kind of thinking.

iheartpoptarts likes this.
  5. This should be fun.

DJHazey likes this.
  6. Havana's success alone vs. 5H's 2017 success, justify her desire to go solo.

iheartpoptarts likes this.
  7. I mean, if you wanna be a solo artist I'd say just go for it, but I'm sure she doesn't regret it one bit at this point!

DJHazey likes this.
  8. Did this finish?

9. It's only just begun honey. Well the voting finished, if that's what you mean? Here's what is out so far:

Click this

GimmeWork and Florencia. like this.
  10. I really don't remember those 2 unreleased tracks but this is going well so far.

11. We lose our first album track........ what is it?

Suga Mama
    Average: 5.266
    Highest Scorer - 8.5 x 2 (@mokitsu, @iheartpoptarts)
    Lowest Scorer - 1.5 x 1 (@Fantasy)​

[​IMG]
    Favourite Bit: Dinah, Camila, Normani
    Worst Bit: Ally's verse, the uninspired chorus

Hmm I didn't realise how disliked this was until the rate so this was a bit of a Fifth Harmony discovery in term of fan reaction for me. It's okay, it's nothing I would wanna hear personally and I'm glad they didn't follow up with more of this sound but it's also not offending me too much either. I think Ally sounds too harsh on her verse and the chorus is rather meh but Dinah, Camila & Normani all have some nice moments here so I'll leave you guys to give me some hateful feedback please.....

bleedingheart80 (7) doesn't comply "This is nice enough." Thankfully DJHazey gives me what I ask for (3) "Okay I thought Like Mariah was my least favorite song on the album, but I forgot about how much I dislike this nonsense. The chorus sounds like a bunch of blabbing with weird 'choice' sound effects thrown in for good measure. Good thing the verses are bearable or I'd be scoring it even lower." Florencia. keeps it short and sweet? (4) "Filler." Remorque (6) "I don't mind this one, but it's just a little bit... unremarkable."

HollyDunnSomething (5) "Not a huge fan of this one, and I struggle to remember how it goes when I'm not listening to it." Sally_Harper (3) "I don’t really know what to say about this. I quite like the “I won’t ask you to go” bit and some of Camila’s adlibs but that’s all I’ve got." eyeline asks the important questions (3) "why tho?" Fantasy isn't holding back, oh at all (1.5) "This is crap, obvious filler and a chore to finish to be honest."

iheartpoptarts must be hating you all right now (8.5) "This is cute. Meghan Trainor to retire and just write stuff for other popstars pretty please. (But not sing on it…)" Meghan needs to retire and write bops for her auntie.

Right Here (3) "Not feeling this. I felt myself cringing through Camila's first verse." Excuse me? Don't shade my Camila without good reason. porcelainheart (2) "Boring." Finally keenan (7) describes their bedsheets... "Smooth and silky."

12. I stand by my comment, the song is the definition of filler

DJHazey likes this.
  13. Me @ Suga Mama:

[​IMG]

Good riddance!

14. We're back to the extras tomorrow.

GimmeWork, Fantasy, slaybellz and 2 others like this.
  15. We should have remained there for the first 10 eliminations to be honest.

tylerc904 and HollyDunnSomething like this.
  16. Ddd, then Suga Mama really did get what it deserved.

Right Here, Florencia. and Fantasy like this.
  17. @DJHazey and I when we saw Suga Mama was given the boot:

[​IMG]

18. I can't wait for my lowest score from Reflection to leave.

[​IMG]

But let's cull the rest of the extras and unreleased first. Priorities people.

Fantasy and DJHazey like this.
  19. But sugar!

...Oh, whatevs, I don't even care that much.