Fifth Harmony Rate | Page 72 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fifth Harmony Rate

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by GhettoPrincess, Sep 19, 2017.

1. I started rating Camila's album last night and I have a feeling I won't give any of the songs a score lower than an 8. They're all just so good.

2. My averages:

Camila 9,35
    Extras 7,65

3. 2 WEEKS UNTIL VOTING CLOSES! Keep them coming in for Camila.​

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fantasy, Serg., Sanctuary and 3 others like this.
  4. Really impressed by how good her album is. Actually going to pick it up today.

5. Let me bump this back up by saying I've completed.

Album - 7.6 - 10x2 - 5x2
    Extras - 6.5 - 10x2 - 2x1 - 3x1 - 4x2

GhettoPrincess likes this.
  6. soratami likes this.
  7. GhettoPrincess likes this.
  8. GhettoPrincess likes this.
  9. I will try to submit mine this weekend. Already done with the album, just have to do the extras!

10. My laptop died so I've been out of action for a couple of weeks, but I've got a new one now and this is on my to-do list!

11. Yay! I did wonder if you'd vanished off the forum but I'm glad you're back and I look forward to your votes.

Sally_Harper likes this.
  12. My votes for Camilla will probably come rather close to the deadline, but I will submit them! Good thing there's not much material to rate.

13. Aww thanks! No I could never leave PJ because I'm worryingly addicted , my account would have to be prised from my cold dead hands!

I'll try and get it done over the weekend but if not it'll be next week sometime.

14. Just submitted my scores to @GhettoPrincess and I'm laughing at the fact that the average for her album came out to 9.45. Guess I really, really love it.

15. You even left one song of that so it might rise or fall now hehe. I forgot to mention there's less than one week to vote woooohoooo!

16. The way things are going it looks like we might have a VS rate with the other girls' debut albums next year.

17. Shit, I still need to do this!

18. I'll finish on this as soon as I finish PJOPS!

19. Sally_Harper and soratami like this.