Fischerspooner | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fischerspooner

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by tommie, Dec 17, 2007.

1. I only listened to this for Caroline Polachek but Why is this some grotesque Patrick Wolf/Night-Work-era-Scissor Sisters/Marilyn Manson hybrid and why is it so amazing? Everything Is Just Alright, Have Fun Tonight and Strut are top quality bops, but I think I Need Love might actually be my favourite. The whole album is fantastic, I might have take a wee dip into the rest of their material.

2. I am obsessed with Dark Pink but wish it was another two minutes longer.

3. I finally got a chance to listen to this yesterday and I am obsessed. I think this could be my favourite album from them. Really hope it gets a physical release. The singles + Discreet and Strut are some of their very best work.

Untouchable Ace likes this.
  4. Oh Rio is hypnotic. I love it!

Digital_Fossil likes this.
  5. There is a limited edition vinyl (/500) being sold at Art Cologne Fair this week.

neinzedd and michaelhird like this.
  6. Of course there’s no way to buy this online.

SIGH!

7. I feel like SIR is very much the queer counterpart to Plunge by Fever Ray.

8. OH MY GOD that cover! I love this album so much and have been keeping my fingers crossed for a vinyl release but of course this is only going to end up on eBay for hundreds of dollars like their previous albums.

9. Of course that's the image of a homosexual male orientated vinyl LP. Does anyone else think that's Casey's cock shot from Grindr?

10. He said it wasn’t his

11. He’s been so committed with this album I feel a bit let down that it’s not his.

12. Considering how involved he has been with the provocative imagery/videos I am surprised it's not his.

13. What if it actually is his though.

Hello Mr Fischer.

14. He’s Mr Spooner.

15. Post was removed but he did update on another way to get it

16. I sent them an email but I haven’t received an answer yet. I still don’t understand whether they will actually sent you a vinyl or you still have to travel to Cologne to get the copy you reserved? Because if it’s the latter, I will fucking travel to Cologne on Friday and get this damn thing. I need it!

17. Damn I didn’t get to see the cover!

18. Google ‚Fischerspooner Sir Cover‘. See that photo with the big dick? This is it.

I believe it was meant to be the original cover for the album.

19. ....that’s awesome!

Pet Shop Boys did it first though.

20. It isn't.
    I should know.
    Groupielios.

luluthecat and michaelhird like this.