"Follow This You Bitches" - The Cher Appreciation Thread | Page 34 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Follow This You Bitches" - The Cher Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Baby Clyde, May 20, 2011.

?

Is Cher The Greatest Human Being To Have Ever Lived?

1. Yes

2. Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I still remember screaming when the JV beats kicked in when she included it with Taxi Taxi in a medley on her Farewell tour. All the while in a Cleopatra-dreadlock wig that made her head look the size of a peanut. That remix could just go on and on - every second is just deluxe.

2. Well like my signature gives it away I'm a huge JV fan and I often play the US maxi cd of One By One which has about half a dozen versions of that remix and it's always deluxe for me too.

3. And wait for it.....

4. Y**********************s #dead

5. Things we know.....

Cher plays Meryl’s Mum???

Cher sings Fernando.

Andy Garcia plays a character called Fernando.

It’s going to be fucking awful.

6. Surely they used up all the best songs in the first film so this will inevitably be much worse?

Am here for One Of Us and Under Attack.

7. Meryl and Cher go from the amazing Silkwood to... this?

8. Fixed!!!

torontodj likes this.
  9. The thought of Cher belting out One Of Us is spine tingling. As is the idea of her vocodered voice on Under Attack. I’m surprised she’s never tackled an ABBA song before now- I think she is one of the few artists that could pull it off successfully.

10. Well who's to say she would use the vocoder, I mean, we can still hope. ABBA covers can be done pretty decently if you don't try to do a remake, because we all know that is impossible, so the only way to do it is to completely rework it.

11. "That's the best kind of party, little girl."

QUEEN.

DirtyMonkey and londonrain like this.
  12. It looks absolutely awful so it’ll no doubt be a massive hit. Cher looks iconic (as usual) though.

Baby Clyde likes this.
  13. MERRY CHERMAS EVERYONE!!!

mump boy, londonrain, POPGASM and 2 others like this.
  14. I love that I don't need to watch/click on anything posted in this thread, I just give it a like cause she is THAT. DAMN. FLAWLESS.

londonrain likes this.
  15. Has Cher never done a Christmas album? She would make a terrific Christmas album.

I also love the Glen Campbell Christmas special. She and Glen's voices sounded great together.

16. This is going to be such a mess but I think I'll enjoy it moderately.

londonrain likes this.
  17. Wow. What a performance.

Also, I kind of love this moment.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
    Baby Clyde likes this.
  18. Does she get the words wrong in the middle of We Need A Little Christmas? The backing singers seem to be singing something else.

19. Finally getting to listen to Stars as have just got a record player.

20. Finally saw Burlesque this weekend, and Cher easily outshines Christina. Shame that there wasn't a duet with the two though.

Baby Clyde and POPGASM like this.