Forum redirects to ads on mobile. | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum redirects to ads on mobile.

Discussion in 'Forum business' started by Andy French, Jun 4, 2016.

1. This just started happening for me today - every time I open the forum on my phone, it automatically redirects me to some "You have won a FREE IPHONE!!!!!!!!1" spam ads before I can even click on anything. Please help?

Bobbyrae, mattyjayy, Island and 9 others like this.
  2. Happening here as well. Lots of pop-ups, ads for cell phones, spinning wheels for prizes...
    Dxtrack4.com is the most frequent redirected site for me.

3. I tried my phone (on both Safari and Chrome) and my cousin's phone. Seems like its an issue only on the East Coast though?

4. Happening for me as well. Please help us!

5. Okay, now it's not doing it anymore.

...crisis averted?

6. I wrote Peter today on Twitter telling him that my iPhone keeps redirecting me to offerhaus and all these obnoxious ads.

He wanted screen shots, I don't know if he's working on it though.

Glad I'm not the only one!

Uno and Andy French like this.
  7. Never mind, it's happening again

8. Uno

Uno

Same here. I'm glad it's not just me.

9. It seems to happen no matter what browser is used as well.

10. Glad to see this isn't just me. It's frustrating! The site is unusable.

11. It's been happening on my iPhone as well. *Sad face*

12. Happens on the homepage as well. Help, somebody @Popjustice!

13. Happened to me (twice) just now on mobile Chrome trying to open a thread.

14. Oh great, I thought it was just me and I suspected that it might only be limited to Android, but glad to see the problem isn't platform specific. I mean, it's terrible that these page redirects are happening, but good that I'm not the only one having this issue.

15. This is happening to me too! I just tweeted @Popjustice with screenshots, hopefully it helps!

xtophermorrison likes this.
  16. I can't use the forum on my mobile any more because of this. Very frustrating.

17. Is this finally happening to other people too then? I've been getting it on and off for a few months now and nobody else seemed to be complaining. It's very bad at the moment though.

I low-key thought I was being discouraged for some reason, if I'm being honest.

18. This bug is honestly ruining my life.

19. Unusable on mobile now. Fix it!