Forum tweaks, feel free to make suggestions | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum tweaks, feel free to make suggestions

Discussion in 'Forum business' started by Popjustice, Oct 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So is the ban log still a going concern? Because people have definitely received long-term/permanent bans since it was initiated, but there are no names in the thread.

2. Guessing that's a no, then.

3. It was never a yes, henny.

AmbivalentToBritney and Remorque like this.
  4. Any chance we can invite multiple participants into one conversation @Popjustice? This is currently a moderator-only privilege and I've encountered a few times where it'd be really, really useful. Ta!

5. I miss subtitles under avatars. They were the best.

6. Every time I try to upload a photo in a post, I always get an error message. I've shrunk and reduced pixels of images but it still doesn't work.

Any pointers?

Eternal thanks x

7. kal

kal

Use imgur or tinypic.

8. Again, these two would be really fantastic, @Popjustice. Please.

9. I'd really like to be able to embed twitter and Instagram, plus I second the character limit thing. It will make my rate easier.

Sprockrooster, R92, Island and 3 others like this.
  10. I also need that 10,000 character limit be eradicated. Us K-pop hunties are also suffering from it especially on our rates and charts. Please fix it, @Popjustice oppa. Hehe.

R92, Island, RJF and 2 others like this.
  11. Someboy

Someboy Moderator

I don't think any longterm members have been banned permanently this year that didn't request it. Generally speaking, the mods have a good idea of where everyone stands in terms of warnings.

I think the biggest problem with the forum this year has been new members adjusting to the rules rather than longterm members constantly breaking them. So, ironically, the ban log hasn't been necessary!

12. Is anyone else having issues reading the forum using Chrome on their phone? Chrome is constantly freezing and crashing, but only when I'm on the forum....

Matty_up likes this.
  13. Same here. In fact, when I exit Chrome I have to make sure to close the Popjustice tab because it makes my whole phone slow if I leave it open.

14. There are some annoying new ads that appear at the top of the screen when I use my phone. They prevent me from interacting with the forum at all until I close it (even though it's just a small banner at the top). Sometimes there isn't even an ad displayed, just the clear X to close it, which I don't always see. I'm then trying to open a thread or post a reply a couple of times and wonder why it isn't working, until I notice the X and close it.
    Does anyone else have this issue and find it annoying?

Kyle., Matty_up and junglefish like this.
  15. I was going to start a thread for that. It drives me crazy.

Dr Pop likes this.
  16. I'm getting the same it's a real pain.

junglefish likes this.
  17. Yes I'm getting the invisible ads with the 'X' several times a week.

18. Popjustice

Popjustice Administrator

I've addressed a load of these things, see separate thread for details!

Some others are on the to-do list...

LE0Night likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.