Friends From College (Netflix) | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friends From College (Netflix)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Vasilios, Nov 14, 2017 at 10:23 PM.

1. [​IMG]

Hilarious!
    Anyone else a fan?

2. Watched the first two episodes. I hated all of the characters out side of one. Couldn’t watch anymore.

Leopold likes this.
  3. I liked it but wasn't wowed.

Was surprised it got a second season but I'll watch it.

4. I'll watch season 2 but season 1 was a rough watch for me. Love all the actors involved, love Nicholas Stoller's filmography, but there wasn't a single likable character to hold onto in this show and it seemingly mistook yelling for jokes. And I didn't really feel like the characters were especially flawed in interesting ways either so *japanese_shrug_emoji*.

There is a good show somewhere in here though and if they are able to use Kate McKinnon and Billy Magnussen more regularly in season 2 then it would be an immediate improvement.

5. I struggled to get through the pilot - Keegan-Michael Key annoys the shit out of me.

6. This name alone is a choice. What were his parents thinking?

7. Well I scream-laughed at least 4-5 times during each episode.
    You're definitely NOT supposed to like the characters, it's not that type of show.

8. It never really bothers me if characters are likable in shows as long as its entertaining or makes me laugh. I quite enjoy watching flawed absolutely awful characters.
    That scene where they all do the coke had me in stitches.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017 at 8:55 PM
    Vasilios likes this.