FULL MOON | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FULL MOON

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Rainbow Trousers, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Unbelievable! They're actually getting better at performing this! Best one yet just a few hours ago:

Who said Hyerin couldn't sing?

(GFriend also crushed it on the same show, but OF COURSE, the incessant and needless camera zooming from the director completely ruined it for me.)

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
    Rainbow Trousers likes this.
  2. Screaming at the caption saying THAT HIGH NOTE THO. Come through Hyerin.

3. This mini has converted me into a proper stan. It's just too good.

4. This recent forum-wide stanning has been so gratifying. Like I could legit scream.

5. Hyerin never stops being adorable. They all are...

6. I'm not ready to for a stan card just yet, but consider me perched for what they come back with once Solji returns.

Like others have said, I wish this mini album included more group songs rather than solos. Boy was a more immediate bop but How Why has revealed itself to be the one, for me.

Cotton Park and Rainbow Trousers like this.
  7. He

He

I love them.

Poor Hyerin looks freaking exhausted.

Rainbow Trousers and Cotton Park like this.
  8. I like the solos a lot but that's probably because I enjoy Hani's voice and Hyojin's flow.

9. Eclipse is easily of the best mini's in Kpop~; it joins the ranks of Step 2/4 and others.
    It's cohesive, the vocals are on poinT (I can't get over Hyerin's vocals on Boy, slé) and the production is very elegant, the single is a classy acid jazz/funk piece.

We know they reached #5 on Gaon. Is that good for today's standards?
    Any chance of winning any awards on live shows?
    How did the korean and international crowd react to this single?

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  10. He

He

My favorite part of the whole mini!

11. Velvet has really grown on me.

12. Some random thoughts from me :

- Ah Yeah is still their best single for me, everything about it is brilliant.
    - Hani is so iconic.
    - It's hard for me to look at anyone else when Jeong Hwa is on stage. One of the best visuals in K-Pop.
    - I like Hyerin's vocals more than Solji's. I actually didn't like her before (mostly because of the hair style) but now I think she is so cute and the potato nickname really suits her.

Well , I'm going to ruin all the stanning point of this post with my next opinion :

- Night Rather Than Day is meh.

Rainbow Trousers and He like this.
  13. [​IMG]

14. He

He

This was going well (except Junghwa being superior to Hani in any way) until that flop final opinion.

Unnie... no.

15. I still absolutely love this mini, and want more from them immediately.

Rainbow Trousers and He like this.
  16. I really tried for NRTD and I don't think it's a bad song cause they all sounds great on it, specially Hani and Jeonghwa who improved a lot vocally but I don't find the melody. Same case for Boy and How Why. And I watched a few performances of the title track today but they didn't change anything for me.

Oh I also forgot to say Cream is in my top 2 with Ah Yeah. LE's '' Kiss baby don't make right , left right going down, aooooowwww aow aow '' part is A MOMENT in their discography.

17. He

He

Boy being slandered too!!!

@Alouder98, you've crossed a line...

18. The amount of disrespect...........................

19. Rainbow Trousers likes this.
  20. I would judge but I can't as Hot Pink is one of my favourites and the world let out a collective meh when that was released.

Rainbow Trousers and Alouder98 like this.