FULL MOON | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FULL MOON

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Rainbow Trousers, Oct 14, 2015.

1. I actually listened to their pre-Up & Down songs and found Hot Pink quite good.

Did you guys notice that I'm saying every positive thing that comes to mind about them to cover my dislike for the latest mini and actually everyone only noticed that negative part.

He and Rainbow Trousers like this.
  2. He

He

I've grown to love Pink Hot because of the remix in Street.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
    Rainbow Trousers likes this.
  3. [​IMG]

Me at whoever thinks queen Solji is beneath Hyorin (even with her wonderful 'Boy' verse) and that actually fails to see the blatant difference in song structure and sound from Up&Down/Ah Yeah and Hot Pink - just because hot pink repeats a hook doesn't mean the rest of the song is remotely similar.

4. He

He

I think Solji is a better vocalist for sure, but I prefer Hyorin's whiny tone.

Rainbow Trousers and Alouder98 like this.
  5. [​IMG]

She's Hyerin, you ignorant people to queen of potatoes.
    [​IMG]

But seriously, I agree with both of you. Technically Solji is the better vocalist but my point was about Hyerin's tone that I like more than Solji's.

Seger, ThighHighs, Blayke and 3 others like this.
  6. He

He

To be fair I really felt weird writing it, but only wrote it because of the previous post.

But yes, drag me!

I do not deserve queen Hyerin! Forgive me, my potato queen!

7. He

He

Forgive me

Hyellin

Hell-in

Yenny

Voldemort sunbaenim

Seger, Ceir, ThighHighs and 3 others like this.
  8. I'm a bad EXID fan for not knowing this, but on the other hand, I publicly find her annoying and shrill (Solji and LE agree with me on MANY videos), so.....

9. It's okay, I always have problem with K-Pop idols' names. I used to wrote Seohyun as Soehyun for months (@Slice of Life hepled me with that mess). Or iconic Yeunjung who has hundreds of names and I'm not still sure if I'm using the correct one or not.

And I still don't know the actual Hyorin is Hyorin or Hyolyn ? Cause I've seen both.

10. Both are correct. It's a matter of different romanizations.

11. I'm of the opinion that Solji was a bad vocal coach for Hyerin. They both have the issue of 'shout-singing' where they try to go way outside their natural registers and end up straining their voices.

Listen to both of them when they stay in their comfort zones. Their natural tones are lovely. Both of them are gonna end up in a bad spot down the line if LE / whoever insists on giving them these big belting numbers. Once in a while is okay, but that note in L.I.E. from Solji was...punitive, to say the least. Girl probably curses the songwriters in her sleep.

Alouder98 likes this.
  12. Never get sick of this. They crushed it again on Music Bank this morning:

A couple thoughts, though.
    1. They put Hani on a leash. Some BDSM theme going on or something.
    2. At 1:41, the camera catches Hyerin laughing hysterically at... something...
    3. And just... Jeonghwa's permagrin... it just never stops...

13. If you watch the video through mobile browser, the quality makes LE look like a rapper version of Bom with that hairstyle.

14. I finally listened to Eclipse in full and Belbeh is soooooooooooo good.

Last edited: May 10, 2017
    Cotton Park, Rainbow Trousers and He like this.
  15. KEEEEEEN AF FOR MY QUEENS

16. When round & full her silver face swims into sight & lights all space.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Slice of Life, He and junglefish like this.
  17. Are you going to change your signature to promote Full Moon? (and hopefully a better song than L.I.E kii)

18. L.I.E WAS MY JAM.
    That beat drop makes me feel things

Serg., Squashua, Alouder98 and 2 others like this.
  19. L.I.E was indeed very good.

Serg., Alouder98 and He like this.