Game of Thrones (HBO pace - no book spoilers) | Page 154 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game of Thrones (HBO pace - no book spoilers)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by IotV, Feb 12, 2011.

1. The tone of that promo was a bit all over the place, bizarre actually.

facesincondensation likes this.
  2. SCREAM!

I love that everything has been streamlined to those three (#poorTyrion).

Sam de Jour likes this.
  3. RIP my buss.

But also what was with that Reign-esque song sync? So odd.

4. Cersei breathing just kills me. That would so be my avatar if the forum allowed gifs.

Sam de Jour, Leopold and rav4boy like this.
  5. I can't wait until we get the books and some deeper explanation of what Cersei's new sigil means.

6. New outfits are killer. Yes.

7. "I would let all 40,000 of his men fuck you, and their horses too, if it meant we could go home!"

I'm finally starting a rewatch! How exciting...

Leopold likes this.
  8. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

I've just been reminded of how utterly pointless Osha and Rickon's deaths were. I'm not sure it would serve any narrative purpose but I hope they find a way to explain what became of them between leaving Bran and being handed over to Ramsay, what a waste.

9. Pretty sure they were in hiding with the people who turned them over to Ramsey. So there probably wasn't really anything for them to do.
    I'm sure the book will explain something, if it ever appears.

10. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

I hope they build it into the story, I read a theory that Rickon could warg too and might have leapt into Shaggydog's body when he died to show that Bran's not the only Stark who can do it as they'd hinted at Jon and Arya being able to do it too in the books. There's no characterisation to be attached to but I can't help but feel it's such a waste to have had them both disappear for so long only to be brought back to be killed in the space of a couple of episodes with no explanation. It'll end up being like Libby in Lost, no doubt, where they don't revisit it at all and leave me scratching my head.

11. Shaggydog died before Rickon

Leopold likes this.
  12. Are any of those Direwolves left alive?
    It's those that cursed the Starks, I tell thee...

13. Ayra's is possibly still alive. Rumours going around that they'll reunite in the 7th season.

14. In the books the direwolves names reflect a bit of the character storylines..

Leopold, Threeney and Solenciennes like this.
  15. I've just seen the new promo pics and WOW at Nikolaj Coster-Waldau.

Terminus likes this.
  16. Hudweiser

Hudweiser Moderator

I always forget the White Walkers subplot is even a thing.

Leopold likes this.
  17. But it's obviously the most important... The subterfuge on and off for six seasons has been well done,

Sam de Jour likes this.
  18. Now that we're nearing the end game I'm gonna try avoid spoilers, I think. I knew all about Bastard Bowl by the time it came around last time and with the story line getting so intense, I wanna be surprised.