GAY | Page 291 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GAY

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Itty Bitty Piggy, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am way too psychotic to be okay with an open relationship ddd

constantino, K94, mcuk and 25 others like this.
  2. ohaimanabu likes this.
  3. Thanks y'all! I was definitely feeling insecure (and drunk) so I really appreciate your thoughtful and empathetic responses! I'm definitely someone who has the bad habit of judging my relationship based on other people's relationship. I need to get better at seeing how happy we are with what we have and not with what people expect

4. Girl you are 12 whole years old

where is your mother?

5. I've been in one for 14.5 years.

K94, phily693, mcuk and 9 others like this.
  6. I am an independent woman, doing it for myself.

Learn from the master. I am very matured and experienced for my age. Despite all the struggles I've encountered in life, I am still youthful as ever. That's how strong I am.

LoveSoSoft and ohaimanabu like this.
  7. The master? Are you a dom leather daddy now?

LoveSoSoft, Terminus and ohaimanabu like this.
  8. I'm hitting my 6 year anniversary in a couple weeks and feel the same way sometimes. So I feel you sis. But I think it's possible. Why wouldn't it be? I feel like people in open relationships often provide some pseudo-science bullshit for why they're open. Although, to be fair, people in monogamous relationships often provide some baseless justifications as well.

At the end of the day, I think relationships depend on what the people in them want out of them. And they can change over time. You can open up, close it back, keep it closed, whatever, as long as it's a mutually agreed upon decision.

Wuming01, LoveSoSoft, Floppie and 3 others like this.
  9. Same. I'd make Dr Foster look calm and reasonable.

constantino, K94, phily693 and 16 others like this.
  10. You’d meet the Tanya to your Amber.

Robsolete likes this.
  11. I
    I yelped.

12. Not the NY Times discovering twinks are a thing.

mcuk, Lander, LoveSoSoft and 10 others like this.
  13. Sound the skinny boi klaxon!

14. She has HAD it.

[​IMG]

K94, Uno, theelusivechanteuse and 5 others like this.
  15. i'm no longer a twink and i don't want to be lol

Ceir likes this.
  16. In terms of "open relationships", I personally could never have one because I'd be questioning why they would feel the need to go around getting snacks when the full meal is at home ...if you know what I'm saying.

Pffffft, as if!

LoveSoSoft, Floppie and ohaimanabu like this.
  17. the kicker is i'm inviting him over for round 3,4,5, and 6 tomorrow.....

LoveSoSoft and P'NutButter like this.
  18. Published on my birthday no less. I told y'all 2018 was the year of the twink.

LoveSoSoft, Island, andru and 2 others like this.
  19. TwinktyGayTeen it is.

20. God. I started following some school classmates I had years ago, and they're all very straight and sporty and I see some of their stories and I'm like what? That is straight male culture? They get together on a monday night to play football and celebrate who drinks a whole beer in one go?

Girl, no thank you! I love being gay so much!

Remorque, constantino, K94 and 17 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.