General Britney Spears Discussion | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General Britney Spears Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Breakfast2, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Well lots of producers have been mouthing off about it and now her label have put an ad on an industry site asking for new material submission. It's release date is listed as Spring 2010.

Rachid007oc likes this.
  2. Re: Britney Spears - 7th Studio Album

Any chance you could print screen the ad? Or just link it?

3. Re: Britney Spears - 7th Studio Album

^ Yes, any chance?!

4. Re: Britney Spears - 7th Studio Album

Spring 2010 is way sooner than I had expected a new Britney album.

5. Re: Britney Spears - 7th Studio Album

Can't she wait until the conservatorship is over before moving onto another album? I don't want this album to be influenced by Larry, Jamie, her management... she needs to do this all on her own. No more Dr Luke, no more Max Martin, PLEASE. Circus was such shit.

6. Re: Britney Spears - 7th Studio Album

I do want her to move beyond Max Martin. I mean, the time has come Britney. Dr. Luke did 'Circus' though right? That song is killer, so I'm ok with that.

7. Re: Britney Spears - 7th Studio Album

Yeah, I was very disappointed to hear she was working with Max Martin again.

8. Re: Britney Spears - 7th Studio Album

Blackout v2.0 please. Nothing less.

9. Re: Britney Spears - 7th Studio Album

She needs to progress to the darker territory again, otherwise I will officially give up on her ever becoming a serious artist.

ElectricPlatypus likes this.
  10. Re: Britney Spears - 7th Studio Album

I think she is more dedicated to her career than people give her credit for and this is just one of many new albums to be released.

I'm not sure about a new tour though, she's been touring all year and probably needs a break, I think this album will have more of a push promotion wise.

11. Re: Britney Spears - 7th Studio Album

Yes and No. If she could put something more like "Stronger" I think that would be awesome. But I wasn't a huge fan of "If U Seek Amy", definitely not his best work like he claimed.

Also, I could tell this was coming! I'm really excited for this and as someone stated above would love a Blackout 2.0

12. Re: Britney Spears - 7th Studio Album

I wish she would just take Mannequin and run away with it! I think we would then get our Blackout 2.0

13. Re: Britney Spears - 7th Studio Album

She should do an entire album with one producer. Stuart Price maybe! She definitely suits darker music and she could do with a health dose of added credibility right about now.

14. Re: Britney Spears - 7th Studio Album

I'd love an actual cohesive album, with some thought going into the tracklisting, and not just this random smattering of whatever like Circus was. Britney should be beyond that at this point.

15. Re: Britney Spears - 7th Studio Album

It was so random.

Danja: "And now we interrupt this broadcast of dance music..." after a ballad????

Steve003 likes this.
  16. Re: Britney Spears - 7th Studio Album

I KNOW. It's what I keep saying over and over again. It's not looking good though. She's already worked with Max Martin and is now heading to the studio with Fernando Garibay. 50 producers to follow.

17. Re: Britney Spears - 7th Studio Album

Exactly. It's really pointless bits like that that bring Circus down. I still say a concept album based on a dark Gidget-like character and 50s beach movies would be awesome.

18. Re: Britney Spears - 7th Studio Album

Source?

19. Re: Britney Spears - 7th Studio Album

She's going in with Danja and Jim Beanz again now in September.

20. Re: Britney Spears - 7th Studio Album

Ok and your source is..?