General Britney Spears Discussion | Page 2813 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General Britney Spears Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Breakfast2, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Well-deserved. Ironic tho how for the first part of her career her singles were bigger here rather than the US with the trend then reversing post-Circus.

2. lushLuck likes this.
  3. I saw this post in exhale and she really should work on this with a choreographer, her improvised moves have gotten worse and out of hand through 2017.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Izzie and SecretsOfFatima like this.
  4. *part 2

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. People have too much time on their hands.

6. Right?!

Lucas likes this.
  7. 'Now Britney has a Platinum single in United Kingdom in 3 different decades'
    I love google_translate.br

lushLuck likes this.
  8. Do any other popstars' every single move whilst on stage get analysed and dissected as much as Britney's do? Genuine question as I have no idea, but I've just never seen it to this extent for anyone else ever. Like, gif compilations of the number of times she moves back her hair from her face during a show.

I can't wait for the tally of which songs she blinks the most in.

9. Maybe people analyse this because it's what she offers? She's a performer, and her performance right now consists of the same 3-4 moves?

Ariana's fans analyse her live notes, Directioners analysed every minimum of interaction between members, the same with 5H, or LM, it's really not that rare. We've been discussing these moves here before too.

andru likes this.
  10. All that and they missed her best post-imperial phase move: mopping the floor with her hair

12. Someday (I Will Understand) is such a beautiful Godney bop. Underrated Queen of prophecies and ballads.

13. I never hear enough about this song. One of Britney's best written songs ever, although they should have kept the original, "windswept" arrangement:

Modeblock likes this.
  14. I love Balladney so I don't know why I don't really like Out From Under. There's nothing wrong with it, I enjoy it when it comes on and won't skip it. But that's about it.

Gasoline and ElectricPlatypus like this.
  15. I miss them.

16. I’m the same, it’s gorgeous though. I’m glad it’s on the album to combat ‘My Baby (Tiny Hands)’

17. I wish her platinum single in the 10's was anything other than Scream and Shout...

18. oh wow a combo

19. Well if its any consolation, even if it hasn't been certified yet Work Bitch is platinum. It sold like 950k downloads. Factor in streaming and its platinum.

QueenB likes this.
  20. They were talking about the UK, no?