General Britney Spears Discussion | Page 2935 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General Britney Spears Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Breakfast2, Jul 28, 2009.

1. I was referring to something he said back in 2015 for Glory, just for the record, so nobody gets confused.

VicePresidentJocasta likes this.
  2. In a perfect “Pretty World,” Britney’s team would have done a bundle for the new album with this tour. Sigh

andru likes this.
  3. Yea he said that Karen had asked him what his favorite Britney record was and he said ITZ and Blackout, and she was happy because that was the direction they were going.

I'm excited to see what she does next. I'd be happy with an entire album of Make Me / Breathe on Me / Don't Hang Up, but I'm also super here for Britney get to get back to big pop-bop roots but with great vocal production. Overprotected or Stronger for 2018 would be amazing.

Ferk, chrisconfessed and QueenB like this.
  4. Remember when Karen wanted to get Charli XCX's Secret for Glory.

Ferk, Alouder98, Rem and 6 others like this.
  5. And Lizs when I rule the world

Ferk, Jacques, andru and 3 others like this.
  6. Queen of Paris

Modeblock, mseilenga, Rem and 3 others like this.
  7. I just checked and there are still tickets left and it isn't actually sold out but it is selling really well.

[​IMG]

I can't.

mseilenga and neinzedd like this.
  8. SECOND PARIS DATE ADDED.

popBrit, andru, He and 3 others like this.
  9. coupure électrique's impact

10. Wow that was quick!

18 shows in Europe now.

11. We love a touring legend.

12. This is like a slow down version of Lohan's Rumours with a touch of Scandalous.

lushLuck likes this.
  13. Justin Timberlake found planning his retirement.

14. Was this posted already?

15. “An irrefutable icon, Britney Spears has entertained the world while also embodying the spirit of GLAAD’s Vanguard Award by speaking out on significant issues that face her fans – from the Dream Act to anti-transgender bills in Texas,” says Sarah Kate Ellis, president and CEO of GLAAD. “She is a force in the music world who has used her global platform to share messages of love and acceptance, something that the world needs today more than ever.”
    [​IMG]

But wait... Josh Hutcherson won this before her?!?

16. I love LGBTney.

Modeblock, nikkysan, lushLuck and 4 others like this.
  17. He

He

Has she brought attention to other LGBTQ issues besides those two instances in the article?

Britney seems aware but not quite the activist.

ElectricPlatypus and ThisIsRogue like this.
  18. Exciting things ahead!

19. That's awesome!

20. According to GLAAD, Spears has consistently stood up for LGBTQ youth on GLAAD’s Spirit Day by going purple on social media to speak out against bullying. In 2015, she released a Spirit Day video and promoted participation in the anti-bullying campaign by organizing a meet-and-greet for LGBTQ fans, washing her stage at Planet Hollywood purple, and providing anti-bullying materials to concertgoers. In 2016, she was among over 20 music artists to appear on GLAAD’s song “Hands,” released with Interscope Records to remember the 49 lives taken in the Orlando Pulse nightclub shooting. In 2017, Spears was among 140 leading entertainers to speak out in an open letter against two anti-LGBTQ bills, which targeted transgender youth in Texas and were later defeated. Most recently, she sparked global attention when she wore a t-shirt with the phrase “We Are All Dreamers” imprinted on it and she called on Congress to pass the Dream Act via Instagram. For LGBTQ Pride Month in 2017, Spears penned a heartwarming love letter to the LGBTQ community on Billboard Pride in which she shared that the community’s unwavering loyalty and acceptance uplift and inspire her. “I have a secret to share with you. You see it’s actually you that lifts me up. The unwavering loyalty. The lack of judgment. The unapologetic truth. Acceptance! Your stories are what inspire me, bring me joy, and make me and my sons strive to be better people.”

+

"They're somewhat girls, so it's so inspiring to do stuff that they like to hear, like the cool 'in' stuff. Whatever I do for each record is definitely inspired by them."

[​IMG]