General Britney Spears Discussion | Page 2939 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General Britney Spears Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Breakfast2, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Deja vu

2. My Chinese star sign is the cat. I have 7 lives... :)

3. New single sung in Chinese: confirmed. Cover of Prince's '7' also confirmed. I'm snatched.

4. That’s awesome! I love my kinda girls

QueenB likes this.
  5. This is honestly so well written and certainly conveys my life.

Jacques, Ferk, mseilenga and 7 others like this.
  6. If she's doing a one-off single I would love for her to do a cover again.

Saycsar Fleurima and andru like this.
  7. If she did a cover, I want something more My Prerogative and less I Love Rock & Roll.

agnete, LP, Jacques and 13 others like this.
  8. And not another Tom's Diner. Sorry...

9. I Love Rock & Roll is the good one sis.

10. Really? I think with My Preogative, she made a cover that is really her song but I Love Rock & Roll sounds like Friday night karaoke with the girls.

lushLuck likes this.
  11. I don't think there's anything that she hasn't performed yet that I want to see her do live more than My Prerogative. Open a show with it, Queen.

12. Nah, I'm not here for a cover as the first single of the new era, I need a new mega gay BOP that's sort of a throwback to early 2000's Britney that will obliterate everyone, especially those of us who are going to the tour.

Anticonformity, Modeblock and QueenB like this.
  13. I would gladly cut about five songs from the tour just for one performance of My Perogative.

14. I'm wondering if it's true that she's releasing a new song this summer then will she be adding it to the tour setlist?

15. I mean, she really, really should.

blaze_dave and QueenB like this.
  16. Someboy

Someboy Moderator

She also recorded 'Breathe On Me'.

17. Godney is a stubborn Queen, though. 3 literally went to #1 while she was on The Circus Tour and she didn't add it. She also released Criminal as a single during the Femme Fatale Tour but never performed it.

Jacques, Womanizer, JMRGBY88 and 5 others like this.
  18. I wiiiiish!

lushLuck likes this.
  19. I just had to do it ;)