General Final Fantasy Discussion | Page 135 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General Final Fantasy Discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jonathan27, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Well I really hope Comrades is good to justify my purchase of the season pass. I felt a bit cheated buying a season pass for like 25/30€ only to see the character episodes are just 5€ each.

2. I wonder whether they'll add extra content on to the season pass? Who am I kidding...

3. That is exactly why I bought them separately haha! First that I heard, multiplayer, make your own character, I thought I'll just skip this as these types of games never appeal to me. But now they keep saying it will be story driven so I am interested. When you play it, please tell me if it will worh it for me to buy this or not.

4. Nñn why are some fans so devoted, this looks so good it's painful.

5. Take my money.

soratami likes this.
  6. Remakes of VIII and IX are necessary.

Petty Mayonnaise and ZsDbk88 like this.
  7. "Final Fantasy XIV‘s Patch 4.11 arrives tomorrow, and with it comes a new trial called the Unending Coil of Bahamut. Rounding up the final bosses from the Binding Coil of Bahamut — recall those where the three raid tiers to release during the A Realm Reborn patch series in 2013-2014 — this duty pits you against all three at once.

Propped up as the most difficult fight in the game yet, producer/director Naoki Yoshida shared in the latest Letter from the Producer Live broadcast that it deserved it’s own difficulty level, above “Hard” and “Savage.” It’s called “Ultimate”."

I got anxiety just from reading that and I haven't even played XIV in over a year.

aaronhansome likes this.
  8. Lol let me even attempt omega savage first

9. What is the recommended level to deal with Leviathan, Gilgamesh and Gigantuar? They are killing me at this time at about lv 45 so I presume the party should be pretty high right, much higher than this?

10. Episode Ignis is coming December 13th

If You Go and DoggySwami like this.
  11. The new trailer:

I wanted to believe the rumors that it would be turn-based, but it still looks pretty good. Battles are more fast-paced that the main game, and it promises some new juicy story details. Also controlling Ravus could be pretty neat.

12. Ugh I want to watch it! But I also don’t want to use up my phone data, guess I’ll have wait till I get home!

13. I'm so pumped for this, it looks awesome! I didn't expect to see Luna in it, interesting.

14. I mean it’s basically dead Luna but yeah.

Rainbow Trousers likes this.
  15. yeah I know, but it is nice to see Ravus got to see his sister - since the media later reported her body is lost. I bet we will see an emotional scene - thats what I meant when I said I didn't expect it.

By the way, World of Final Fantasy is getting a PC release on November 21st, in case anyone is interested.

16. Good thing more people will get to play it, that game is incredibly fun. To me it's miles better than XV.

17. There's a lot of FF discounts on psn now if anyone's interested. Dragon Quest and Star Ocean too.

aaronhansome likes this.
  18. The most interesting version tibb.

diamondliam likes this.
  19. The most interesting version is Lena Headey version thank you very much