General Final Fantasy Discussion | Page 144 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General Final Fantasy Discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jonathan27, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Ha! Don't worry, I didn't take it that way.

I happen to find Quina extremely entertaining and endearing and some of their Blue Magic skills very useful but I can see how s/he can be very annoying.

Genderfluid icon!
    DominoDancing likes this.
  2. Wait......are you rikdrawsthings?!?
  3. I am indeed!
    I'm truly shaken by this comment and you apparently knowing who I am/what that is(?!)
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  4. I’ve been watching Andrew and Avaryl for a long time now. I’m SHOOK.
    WhenTheSunGoesDown likes this.
  5. I absolutely love the Dagger/Kairi/Jade artworks. Did you do any more like those three?
  6. Yeah, it's very obvious when you go back to XII after playing XV, as you can see the former was already pushing the series into the current style of RPGs.

In other news, the open beta of Dissidia is available for all PS4 owners in Western territories and it's incredibly addictive.
    soratami and aaronhansome like this.
  7. Yes, which is why I don’t get when people who hate 15 say its not FF because its so different. Since 12 FF series have been changing so what they did in 15 is normal expected progress.
  8. Aren't they the best? Truly my favourite people to ever work with. Who else would send you emails with feedback like "could you make the word Cunt a little bigger?"
    Anyway, I'll be riding high on you "recognising" me for a full week.

Thank you so much! There's also this one.
    soratami and RUNAWAY like this.
  9. still LOVING the ffx2 soundtrack. the whole game was so unashamed gay. simply iconic.

this theme especially.
    mi|kshake, _hazzie_, kalonite and 5 others like this.
  10. FFXV Royal Edition officially announced:

o An all-new dungeon - Insomnia City Ruins: Expanded Map
    o New features such as first person mode, new gear, and new bosses.
    o All season pass content – Episode Gladiolus, Episode Prompto, Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades, and Episode Ignis.
    o Armiger Unleashed – after you collect all 13 royal arms, a more action-oriented mode of the Armiger is unlocked
    o Royal Vessel – the boat from FFXV is now a controllable vehicle. The same body of water (between Cape Caem and Altissia) can now be freely explored.
    o Over a dozen pieces of DLC, including weapons, Regalia car skins, and item sets.

I'm guessing all the content besides season pass and DLCs will be added to the original release for free. I've read about a 'Royal Pack' DLC that will include all new features of the Royal Edition, but it's selling at $20, which seems too much if it doesn't include the regular season pass.
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
    kalonite likes this.
  11. That last bit in which Noct gives a speech and talks to Cor - I wonder, is that in the game or is that a part of Commrades DLC.

Yeah, 20 dollars is way too much. However, if Square announces a Royal season pass that will include these extra bits AND upcoming DLCs they are planning to do. I would be totally ok with this.
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  12. Here is why people think Royal Pack will be 20 dollars, Pack is mentioned on the japanease website:

However, this isn't posted on the English site:

So maybe the price for English market isn't set yet...

And here is what will new January update (on 21st) have:
    Conclusion of the Assassin's Festival
    Inclusion of a new training partner at camp (Aranea)
    Implementation of a standby option at camp to advance the time of day
    Addition of new items at Alessio's trading post in Altissia
    Introduction of new drills to the tutorial
    Various bug fixes
  13. I can't wait to explore the game mechanics that almost killed Wind Waker once again. Why even include this? There is literally nothing to do on the water.
  14. Maybe there will be a boss fight in that area, there is a cutscene in the trailer where the bros see a monster swim by.

What I am interested the most is Insomnia Ruins and new Armiger, it looks very cool.

By the way, I noticed on my second watch of the trailer, Luna's spirit behind Noctis. I see now that everyone is talking about that in the forums.
  15. If they're really going to ask 20$ for those new features... that's a bit much.
  16. Curse this infernal game and it's ability to get me hyped! I don't even own a PS4 yet!

Also I liked sailing in Wind Waker!
  17. I like sea/ocean exploration in any game to be honest, so I'm looking forward to that here... assuming there's actually anything to see.
  18. I feel sorry for all those people who hack the game to access "hidden" areas their lives are going to be consumed ddddd
    ZsDbk88 likes this.
  19. I wonder when they will announce new DLC plans - my guess is after the hype around Royal/PC version dies down a bit. They don't have to share anything big, just the titles would be enough for me.

I think it is a good idea that they plan to do DLCs one by one, and not be suffocated by the release window.
  20. Terra serving Jean Grey teas through the whole first 10 hours of FFVI is lit