General Girls Aloud Discussion | Page 3021 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General Girls Aloud Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by marknyc, Nov 16, 2007.

1. To me it sounds like it's both Nadine and Sarah on the record.

Elysium and GhettoPrincess like this.
  2. Nadine does all the ad-libs on the final chorus but Sarah actually does them on the second chorus. It was probably agreed beforehand that they'd share them for the tour version? It's a bit like when it's only Nadine/Cheryl doing the talky bits in the second verse of Something New when it's actually all the girls doing it on record.

3. All the girls but Kimbo, right?

GhettoPrincess likes this.
  4. Yeah actually, my bad.

5. This reads like a Lisa Scott-Lee tweet to me.

6. What I loved about Girls Aloud is that they had five very distinctive voices. It's always been easy for me to figure out who sings what. I think that's (their individuality and music style) also pretty reflective in their solo work.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
    Elysium likes this.
  7. Though the best combination has always been Nadine's voice and Cheryl's.

john2y and loveontop like this.
  8. Also, regarding my last post, isn't Something New's chorus just a Nadine/Cheryl duet?

9. Is there a Voice Ireland or X Factor Ireland for Nadine to reign upon? "That was purr, that was purr".

I need her voice in my life--speaking or singing. She's not still touring with that dance outfit is she?

john2y likes this.
  10. I wouldn't hold your breath. She doesn't seem to have committed to anything long-term for about 13 years.

ElectricPlatypus likes this.
  11. Anaíyah says hi.

john2y and ElectricPlatypus like this.
  12. Anaíyah thinks the Starbucks lady is her mother.

fancygreen, Sam de Jour, Mvnl and 7 others like this.
  13. Because that is probably the picture that Nadine has on her passport.

john2y and ElectricPlatypus like this.
  14. [​IMG]

When will your passport ever be this iconic?

15. This made me laugh really, really hard, so thank you for that.

Larsen and HolyWater like this.
  16. No thread on here gives me the LOLs like this one. Best fans ever.

Elysium and stopthestatic like this.
  17. The last digit on the year of her passport should really be a question mark.

18. There should also be space for "Maykun meyh a Gemini".

19. If Girls Aloud can't reach a mutual agreement for 20, am I alone in hoping for a Nadine-Aloud Tour (since she claims to technically still be Girls Aloud anyway) rather than Chimol-Aloud? I assume Sarah is fluid enough to join either party, so I just sort of crossed her off as a common denominator.