General K-Pop Rants/complaints/unpopular opinions | Page 43 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General K-Pop Rants/complaints/unpopular opinions

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Jawshx, Jul 26, 2011.

R92, He, Alouder98 and 5 others like this.
  2. [​IMG]

R92, karmarisma, Island and 4 others like this.
  3. Oh My Girl’s new single is pretty boring...

karmarisma and Alouder98 like this.
  4. Is this an unpopular opinion? I thought only 2-3 people in the sub like it.

I'm glad they went back to their own style and are experiencing a bit of success but yeah the song is pretty boring.

karmarisma and Ceir like this.
  5. I like it (and the video/choreo is gorgeous) but it's definitely no Closer - Liar Liar - Windy Day. On a par with Cupid probably.

6. Slicé is still rolling on that Christmas album and it's almost February.

R92, Serg., BEST FICTION and 5 others like this.
  7. My unpopular opinion of the day is ... I lowkey hate how most Kpop boygroup songs are just too.... over the top? So damn try-hard? What's up with the constant over production, all the hooks that aren't really vocal lines (or raps), but just a bunch of words mustered up with fake anger? The constant need to be cool or edgy, or whatever.

It's just...ugh.

Like can the boys just start releasing girlgroup songs? xoxo

R92, Mikl C, McQueer and 6 others like this.
  8. @Ceir what's good? I thought you're a testosterone hunty? Go pray @Monkey0 doesn't see this.

Kuhleezi, Slice of Life and Vixen like this.
  9. The good Polish oppa and I have had long talks about boybands lacking substance.

Like, I love Vixx, but if I get another "serious" track with suits for styling, Jellyfish Ent is gonna have to sue themselves for trademark infringement.

10. I actually agree ,I just wanted Monkey to drag you ddd. That's why I don't check for boybands that are not EXO or BTS.

11. @Monkey0 has followed me on social media for the last like...8 years. He's seen too much already.

Alouder98 likes this.
  12. I think this was true in... 2012 maybe. I don't see many boy bands doing the try-hard, cringy tough act anymore. Or maybe I only stan talent? I don't know.

13. Show me the way, oppa.

junglefish likes this.
  14. Stream my husband's discography, so we can finally eat something else than dry ramen noodles and hot sauce packets.

15. Their voices are extremely basic and weak, though.
    *runs for the hills*

Wait, I just hit play on the B.A.P one. Oh my god, BOP.

16. I don't really like Oh My Girl except Closer but I really LOVE Secret Garden, it's really lush

Seger and karmarisma like this.
  17. RED LIGHT IS THE BEST F(X) ALBUM

karmarisma, vikeyeol and Seger like this.
  18. "Cupid" is the only good song Oh My Girl has released.

Seger likes this.
  19. NN please delete your account and I’m not joking.

R92, BEST FICTION, Alouder98 and 5 others like this.