General K-Pop Rants/complaints/unpopular opinions | Page 44 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General K-Pop Rants/complaints/unpopular opinions

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Jawshx, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Ugh. Taedong could have had his first #1 by now with JBJ.
    [​IMG]

2. I’ve been trying to deny this from myself but I’m just gonna go ahead and say it.

Holiday > All Night

Christiffany Hwanguilera’s adlibs and vocal runs, WHEW.

3. The very last "HEEEEYEAHHHH" is life-affirming.

Island, Salami, Slice of Life and 2 others like this.
  4. Wow........................... Imagine hating yourself like this...........................
    dddd

Island, Ceir, Serg. and 5 others like this.
  5. What a waste. Baby Kara was so promising.

Cotton Park likes this.
  6. Don't diss Talented Tiffany!

SloMover and Alouder98 like this.
  7. I kinda like the new Weki Meki mess that is La La La.

Slice of Life and Seger like this.
  8. To be honest, it was more about the 'Holiday >> All Night' affair (but I also rarely like Tiffany's high notes dddd)

Island and Ceir like this.
  9. [​IMG]
    (how bad does Tiffany sound on that Mr Mr high note though?)

Mikl C and Vixen like this.
  10. Don't even get me started on that one. The fact it made the studio version is a god damn mess. The pitch is not even right in the actual studio song, how could they miss that? There's a particular live performance where she absolutely butchers it.
    It's made even more obvious by literally squeezing it between ad-libs from Taeyeon and Jessica.

It's a shame because Tiffany definitely has one of the most interesting voices in the group when she keeps it simple. Very nice low notes, a good chest voice, etc. Not everyone can (or should be) a diva.

Island and junglefish like this.
  11. He

He

There’s like 20 of these.

Seger, Mikl C, Salami and 2 others like this.
  12. Okay but " Mista Wooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooowwwwwww" is so iconic.

Kuhleezi, Overdose, Seger and 3 others like this.

13. [​IMG]

RUNAWAY, He and Alouder98 like this.
  14. One of my favorite videos on the Internet:

15. He

He

Scream at most of those videos not being live.

Let me just play her amazing mini, to balance this.

Ceir likes this.
  16. This just makes me want to go rewatch their stages for that song. The one in the yellow coats looks LIT.

Overdose and Alouder98 like this.
  17. I love Tiffany and all her solo work, but in the context of SNSD they do try to push her (and Seohyun) into being power vocalists like Taeyeon and Tiff just ain't able to belt out resonant D5's at the drop of hat.

Vixen likes this.
  18. He

He

Seohyun can manage but Tiffany just has a very different, but very pleasant, voice. And nowhere near the range for it.

Ceir likes this.
  19. I like some of the songs and two of the members but I don’t understand why Snuper is KPJ’s baby. The vocals seem to be lacking in that group even if the songs themselves aren’t hurt too much by i. I just can imagine a group with better vocalists singing their songs but better.
    In terms of new groups how did Snuper unnies get voted through the SO+Y when Knk’s Rain, ACE’s Callin’ and SF9’s Easy Love (almost O sole Mio too) all got snatchedt. Monsta X/GOT7 also.
    Even older groups like B.A.P and Highlight weren’t seeing much love even though B.A.P did THAT all year in 2017.
    Not that I think Snuper is the worst or anything but I only used to know them as “the friends of KNK” until joining KPJ and seeing the stanning in SO+Y.

Not my rant about Snuper becoming a rant about my SO+Y ballot getting absolutely dragged.

Slice of Life likes this.
  20. We're sluts for SweeTune, always been and always will be.