General Lady Gaga Discussion | Page 3051 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General Lady Gaga Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. We don't talk about that or... Volantis.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  2. I lowkey wanted Tony Bennett to appear flying Volantis in Gaga's Super Bowl.

3. Gurl he couldn't pass a drivers test for a golf cart let alone that thing.

4. I have a part time job at a busy retail store where we usually play youtube playlists as music over bluetooth speakers. Today Christmas Tree came on and I stood there and smiled as the managers were scrambling figuring out how to turn it off whilst light me up put me on top let's falala was quite literally blasting out of multiple speakers and the elderly customers looked horrified

5. Just be glad it wasn’t the demo.

If you want us to, we will (FUCK) you

RUNAWAY and johnny_tsunami like this.
  6. “My Christmas tree’s delicious” is bafflingly unsexy.

7. Two Gaga songs always remind me of the holidays:
    1. Lush Life

& 2. Stuck On Fuckin You

8. The whole song is ironically one of the least sexy pieces of music in existence and I love every second.

9. Part of me wants to believe it was meant to take the piss out of everyone who believed she was some vapid pop star during The Fame.

10. RJF

RJF

I mean y'all can act that ruh puh puh pum doesn't pop into your head at all times of the year and compel you to actually say it out, but I won't believe you.

11. It’s usually “hoes, hoes, hoes, under the mistletoe”

strangekin, ericcccc, RMK and 15 others like this.
  12. It’s is a definite mainstay on my December holiday playlist and probably always will be.

bichard and everybodylovesx like this.
  13. It’s one of my favorite Gaga songs purely for the sheer bonkers audacity

14. Christmas Tree is simultaneously one of the best & worst Christmas songs ever. I appreciate it for the kii that it is but I can't actually listen to it in full.

15. The part that gets in my head the most though is that annoying intro. I can’t even sing it but I always imagine this when I hear it

16. FUCK

17. Where I live we have this big christmas tree festival that raises money for our the Stollery Childrens Hospital, and it's a kid-centric event, and at one point they started blasting Christmas Tree. It was beautiful. I was laughing my ass off.

beekeeper and Andy French like this.
  18. The YouTube comments on this are...surprisingly amazing:
    [​IMG]

19. Christmas Tree is the goofy myspace-era Christmas song we needed in our lives.
    If she released that now, i'd judge her.
    At the time it was cute, and its fun to listen to for the memories.

beekeeper and sesita like this.
  20. Christmas Tree always sounded like it belonged in the background of a holiday scene on Gossip Girl.