General Lady Gaga Discussion | Page 3052 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General Lady Gaga Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Honestly I forgot that song even existed, let alone a demo version

2. The demo version excels slightly because even without hearing it, we 100% know that if she ever performed the song live, she would have a dramatic piano/vocals break at some point in the song.

Andy French likes this.
  3. [​IMG]

“I miss the old Lady GaGa!!!1”

4. How come we don't see Brandon styling her anymore? Did he permanently focus now on his own line?

(edit: this Belgian guy is doing a great job tho, I must say)

5. I think he still styles her for certain events and may possibly even have a say in what her stylists do now, but like Nicola, he has his own stuff now and probably can't travel with her like he used to.

6. Black Jesus Amen Fashion is still such a nice bopperoo.

7. JESUS IS THE NEW BLACK. OW!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Andy French and imperialsteroid like this.
  8. RMK

RMK

I feel like Gaga has the same thought about it.

9. "Christmas Tree" is basically a Nadia Oh song sung by Gaga, Space Cowboy feature and all.

McQueer, Untouchable Ace, R92 and 3 others like this.

10. I have zero fucks to give that this is fake - this is 2009 Gaga Fame Monster basicness in full glory. I’ve already listened to this more than The Cure.

11. The guy who wrote this should just start going through her catalog of unreleased songs that we only know the title to and nothing else and just write and record full fake demos for all of them. lol

Also, I find it really funny that there are people out there that actually think this and/or the mamapapapa perfect illusion tracks are really her.

POPGASM and AllTheUsernames like this.
  12. Iconic 'On This Day' reminder from Facebook today!
    [​IMG]

From the Milan date (and my fourth Monster Ball!).

13. Does this woman ever stop? lol

14. Vinho verde is one of my faves. Queen.

Floppie and RUNAWAY like this.
  15. Taking pics of your faves behind is not gonna make u a top keep dreaming x

16. Monster Ball 1.0 dress rehearsal

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

the gun dress is so underrated. Such a great outfit. I always preferred the monster ball 1.0 over the 2.0 show. I had a lot more fun at the 1.0 show. For me Joanne world tour is her best tour but monster ball 1.0 comes right after.

17. Track down Broadbent - it's perfect.

Up N Down likes this.
  18. RJF

RJF

She looks dead in those photos.

19. The aesthetic.