General Lady Gaga Discussion | Page 3074 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General Lady Gaga Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. BTW overall is a great album for me, bloated yes, but there are so many great songs / moments on it. I was head over heels about her from 2009-2011 so this was a great time to be a stan.

2. Is this new? I've never seen it before.

3. La Roux is snatched

Jacques, Noir, stuaw and 1 other person like this.
  4. Dddd Facebook is reminding me of my now cringeworthy status I posted when Born This Way was released.

5. It’s been out for a couple years. Not entirely sure what they were going for with the American flag hair.

Sam de Jour and PEARL like this.
  6. The whole campaign bled America and flags. ?

Industrial rock muscle car worshipping American Alien gay rights unicorn martyr was the whole theme.

pitolini likes this.
  7. I meant it looked bad, since it wasn’t even in the original shot and added in post – and clearly they agreed, which is why it was removed in the final version.

8. I loved how they used that look in the actual video though (without the flag hat/wrap/hair?) with just having it show the gloves, and dimly lit face.
    [​IMG]

9. It was a nod to the album shoot (or so I was told), I remember talking to the Production Manager about the video shoot on Grindr, ha.

Jacques, Synthline, collxtion and 3 others like this.
  10. Born This Gay, indeed.

11. Born This Way is forever my favorite gaga music video. I hope that changes soon ;)

12. Born This Way came out when I did so we're gay blood sisters.

4Roses and everybodylovesx like this.
  13. But what truly went wrong during the Born This Way campaign?

14. [​IMG]

15. I think Paparazzi remains my favorite, HOWEVER seeing her all floaty up in space giving birth and looking like she's trapped in a kaleidoscope is imagery that will forever stick with me.

EricG1990 likes this.
  16. This scene is my favorite. I know people said she was ugly and weird in this scene but I love the alien horns, blue eyeshadow and weird wig.

[​IMG]

Gemini likes this.
  17. [​IMG]

18. Honestly what a legend for not only attempting to tackle this as a theme, but actually pulling it off.

Talent.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  19. I'm actually shocked at how well Born This Way has aged. For an electronic/dance pop album released in 2011, it sounds absolutely timeless.

20. The Grammy's performance of Born This Way is still one of her best moments for me. The organ part with the heads in jars is fantastic.