General Lady Gaga Discussion | Page 3075 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General Lady Gaga Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

2. You need dopamine.

3. You need to log out.

4. "Born This Way" (the song) was such a moment in my life, and the associations the album has for me with my coming of age as a young gay teen is why it'll always be my favorite. I remember at the time also loving Lights's Siberia and thinking that sound-wise the two albums complemented each other perfectly.

nooniebao and everybodylovesx like this.
  5. Having a Gaga video binge on YouTube last night reminded me how insanely fantastic/fantastically insane she is.

The current crop of pop stars are so shit and boring by comparison.

6. Bopping to this at the moment:

01. Aura (demo verses)
    02. Venus (Coachella Edit)
    03. Sex Dreams (Swinefest Edit)
    04. Jewels n Drugs
    05. Manicure (Swinefest Edit)
    06. Do What U Want
    07. Artpop (Swinfest Edit)
    08. Swine
    09. Mary Jane Holland
    10. Gypsy
    11. Dope
    12. Applause

Love it! I remember bothering a lot of people until I finally had all the edits I wanted. Thank you all so much, guys.

Still missing an edit of Do What U Want that ends like the live version instead of the fade out.

Hunterpoop likes this.
  7. Is this just Venus without the second chorus?

8. Just checked to see what the difference was from the original, and that's it.
    It transitions from "take me to your Venus, Venus, Venus" straight into the middle 8, whereas the official has a chorus and post-chorus in between.
    I like it because I always disliked the massive drop of energy that made the middle 8 sound so out of place after the chorus.

9. gagapourgaga likes this.
  10. The aesthetic of the whole performance was amazing, the minimal lighting, the nude latex and the horn prosthetics with the washed out pink hair. I was L I V I N G.

Digital_Fossil likes this.
  11. I've just had a listen to ARTPOP and Applause truly sounds like a shower fart after the euphoric Gypsy.

12. They did entirely too much on that Buzzfeed article, but then again, not a surprise.

Mirwais Ahmadzaï likes this.
  13. Applause sweetie, I’m so sorry

14. "Applause" is like, top three when it comes to Gaga singles.

collxtion and VitaminBee like this.
  15. I hope one day she brings back the washed out pink hair with silver navy blue roots during the btw era. It was nice in the btw photoshoot, 60 minutes, and grammy performance (including the nomination performance).

niccolo likes this.
  16. That wig plus the grey and the high bangs are one's I'd love to see come back in some shape or form.

EricG1990 and VitaminBee like this.
  17. Just Dance came on my Spotify when I was in the shower this morning & I was LIVING. "I love this record baby but I can't see straight anymore" is such a foreshadowing to her future fanbase.

18. I really want her to do ginger hair next era or even just a hint of it. Like these.

[​IMG][​IMG]

TiffanyNoir and nikkysan like this.