General Madonna Discussion | Page 2292 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General Madonna Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by debord, Jan 14, 2009.

1. LTG

LTG

Who hurt you?

Andy French, Humanracin and rav4boy like this.
  2. I heard Erotica at a bar last weekend and it was incredible. Plot twist - it wasn't WeHo!

3. oh_wow_oh_wow_OH_my_god.gif

Who is the gay at Sainsbury's making this happen?

4. ........you can tell even from that image it's still the same grainy low-quality cover art though, booooooooooo. But I'm sold on blue vinyl!

5. Also Like a Virgin on clear vinyl. Is Ray of Light gatefold?

6. It'll just be the same as the previous pressing, 2 discs with silver and white dust sleeves - it's not like her team to add some nice little extras (which would cost them nothing).

7. Just ran out of work, got in my car, put my foot down all the way to the nearest big sainsburys and panic walked all the way to the vinyl section.

Got them!

8. It's...

It's the wrong blue...

Lapras, Island, Columbo and 15 others like this.
  9. I feel like the Like a Prayer vinyl they had should have been plum or something instead of red.

luluthecat and Andy French like this.
  10. I don't think much thought goes into the colours for Madonna's albums. It's just the label doing whatever they can to milk her back catalogue without her consent.

And yes, purple would have definitely fit LAP better.

11. I just picked up Like A Virgin clear vinyl and the Ray Of Light blue vinyl from Sainsbury’s - I didn’t even know they were out! Very please Madonna fan here (PS they had loads in stock in St Albans in Herts if anyone lives nearby!)

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  12. My heart just sank. Might not bother with this after all, c'mon it should be aqua blue, or even transparent aqua blue............also surely Like A Virgin should be on white??

13. Ok despite it being the wrong blue I clocked I work 10 mins from the MASSIVE Sainsbury's so off I trekked on my work break into a residential jungle, leaving the meeting prep I needed to do behind, only to get lost, accosted by teenagers, eventually emerging, sweating, into Sainsbury's, which had of course entirely changed since I was last there but finally found a vinyl...stand(?) that had like 5 records a big sign saying 'MORE IN CD AISLE' so I ran round the back to find NOTHING so basically Sainsbury's Craigleith Edinburgh is homophobic

I ran through the housing estates
    I ran to the Sainsbury's
    I ran and I ran
    I'm still looking for Ray of Light on limited edition [wrong] blue vinyl

Island, Weslicious, Columbo and 26 others like this.
  14. Ray

Ray

I love you

15. Someone has to.

Ray likes this.
  16. Yeah, I won't bother with these ones. I only went after the previous two exclusives because the original LP's I owned were scratched to fuck.

I wonder if GHV2 will get pressed one day?