General Video Games discussion | Page 721 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General Video Games discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Shockbox, May 4, 2009.

1. Wow, the God of War is getting rave reviews

LiK and Lost Boy like this.
  2. Just came here to say this - looking like a 'Last of Us' sized masterpiece. I want it.

Aidan likes this.
  3. Has anyone got a Playstation VR? Is it worth it?

4. LiK

LiK

Knew it would be scored well but I'm still kinda surprised it's getting these kinda scores with the change in direction and all. I can't wait for the 20th, my most Anticipated game after Red Dead Redemption 2.

5. I bought one for Black Friday, and I'm still undecided if it's been worth it to be honest. I'd recommend trying it first - perhaps check in electronics and gaming stores in your area if they have one available to try in-store. The visceral experience with Resident Evil 7 is honestly unparallelled in gaming in terms of intensity, but... other games just don't live up to that level of quality yet.

The nausea was really bad for me at first, but it got better the more I played it.

6. I wasn't a fan of the previous God of War games so this new direction is perfect for me. Glad to see it's been getting amazing reviews.

7. LiK

LiK

PS VR was worth it alone for Resident Evil 7.

But I also enjoyed Skyrim, The invisible Others, Farpoint and Doom.

I'd say VR is worth it, though there's plenty good content available for it.

8. I've always loathed God of War with its juvenile combination of hyper masculinity, sexism and general unpleasant aggressiveness aimed squarely at American teenage boys with anger issues. I'm going to have to jump in on this reboot though, it's getting The Last of Us/Breath of the Wild levels of gushing praise from critics.

WhenTheSunGoesDown likes this.
  9. something something the game industry at large something something

LTG, diamond dogs, nikkysan and 3 others like this.
  10. I’ve never really liked God of War, what’s different about this one?

bakerboy92 likes this.
  11. It’s good?

12. Ni No Kuni 2 is good but they really skimped on the voice acting and cutscenes didn't they?

13. Binch I think I need more than just someone saying it’s good.

14. I was gonna say, because the original God of War games were pretty well received. What makes this different?

15. You can, you know, read the reviews. Mainly it's less beat 'em up, it has a different camera and overall atmosphere and feel to it.

16. I trust y'alls opinions on things more than I do certain reviews and just reading "It's good!"

I'll read into what some others are saying and see if it might be worth it. The original to me was nothing but button mashing.

evilsin likes this.
  17. We haven't play the game yet, it's out on the 20th.

inevitable likes this.
  18. For the two other people here that play the new Battlefront 2 apparently there's some news waiting to be released.

These people can't make up their minds though. It's supposed to be news regarding a new season and content to come.

enjoy likes this.
  19. Oh my god, lighten up it was a joke.

20. Um, yeah I got that the first time? I didn't mean it in a rude way or anything.

Crashing on...